Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland 2nd in RAAM

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

And Jure Robic wins the solo men - again - by a big margin.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Well done indeed; I believe they could well have won were it not for a navigational error.

I see that crazy Slovenian, Jure Robic, won the solo race again pretty convincingly- giving him the record for most wins if I'm not mistaken.
    Asked how he completed the remarkable feat, he replied simply: "I just sit on my bike, start pedaling, and I am here."
    - BikeRadar

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

Good to see Gran Fondo Fixies won the 2-man team, even if they were running 48x17 the big wusses

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

rp wrote: »
    Good to see Gran Fondo Fixies won the 2-man team, even if they were running 48x17 the big wusses
    I saw a video of one of them doing 35mph. Quite the cadence he had going there.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

blorg wrote: »
    I saw a video of one of them doing 35mph. Quite the cadence he had going there.
    Gotta be about 150bpm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Gives us a target for 2010... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

wow, thats a great achivement

Advertisement