Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch in Dublin 2

• 19-06-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

What is the best place to get lunch in Dublin 2?...I'm talking sambos etc to bring bake to the office or somewhere to sit in for a while where you won't feel pressured to scoff and move on!! :)

I've tried a few places and there is one clear favourite (by a mile) I just want to find other places.

Mmmmm...food....:p

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Are you looking for the healthy food type snacks/lunches or just general stuff. I ask as this may be better suited to Food & Drink rather than Nutrition & Diet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Stickytape08

Everything from a breakfast roll to a lasagne or a salad sandwich!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

definitely a Food and Drink issue so, moved accordingly ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Fallon and Bryne on Excheuqer St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Stickytape08

Thanks - sorry for being awkward but I'm trying to think of places down around the Quays - from say D'Olier Street down towards Hanover Quay

• Advertisement
Advertisement