Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Touring Car Series is Go

Options
  • 19-06-2008 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

The Irish Touring Car Series is an exciting new three round championship for 1:10 190mm Electric Touring Cars that aims to bring together r/c racers from around Ireland and encourage the future growth of EP racing in this country.

The ITCS will host races in the North, East and South of the country (see calendar below) and aims to provide racers with a high profile championship that will raise the standard of the sport in Ireland.

Running to Pro-Stock specification (10.5 Brushless/19T Brushed) the series is open to both experienced competitors and newcomers to r/c racing.

Full details of the Irish Touring Car Series will be posted shortly on the official ITCS website www.itcseries.com

Calendar

Round 1 - July 20th
    Ballymoney, Co. Antrim

Round 2 - September 21st
    St. Annes, Dublin

Round 3 - October 26th
    Fermoy, Co. Cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

cool, now all I need is to find someone selling a second hand TC chassie:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

cool, now all I need is to find someone selling a second hand TC chassie:D

I can hook you up with everything you need second hand ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

nice one, pm me what you have and I'll take a look

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Sent you a PM ;)

Advertisement