Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AoC Trial Key Question

Options
  • 19-06-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i've done a bit of searching on this and can't seem to find a definate answer so thought i'd ask here. Anyone know if you can upgrade an AoC 7 day trial key to a full account??

I'm guessing you probably can but don't wanna take the risk and spend a week lvlin a toon and find out I can't continue. Thanks in advance. :)

p.s ToS or Barb?? Can't decide :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You should be able to upgrade. When you create a Funcom account on their site, it should have an option for upgrading once you're finished the trial. And to be honest, if you didn't and had to start a new character, it'll only take you 7 days to get back to where you were :D

As for ToS or Barb, I haven't played the Barb, but the ToS is a lot of fun. For the first few levels you feel like an unstoppable machine, then you get to the harder guys and get you ass kicked, so you have to think about what you're doing. Teaming up is fairly essential as you move on.

Also, you can fly through the first 5 levels in about 15 minutes once you know what you're doing, so you can try a few of the classes out and see which floats your boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

ToS for easy lvling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Sapposidly the Trial accounts don't work yet. Another thing funcom are "working on". :confused: It's all good though got a key online and got a barb to 17 last night and really enjoying it. I couldn't resist the thoughts of chopping heads off with a big **** off 2 hander!! :D

I'll prob go back and roll a ToS once I get out of tortage with the barb and see which I like best. Cheers for the replies. :)

Advertisement