Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mondeo CO2 bands - question

Options
  • 19-06-2008 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

I've just been looking on the Mondeo CO2 emissions area of Ford's site and I've found something I find very strange.

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation, but I can't see how a 2.3 or 2.5 petrol engine (band B) can be in a lower emissions band than a 1.6 (band E).

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Its wrong

the website shows 222g/km and 223g/km as the emmissions for both cars (2.3 and 2.5), thats actually Band F

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

well if you look at it is says the co2 emissions are 222 and 223g/km for the 2.5T and thw 2.3i it looks like a typo

Looks like riskymove got there before me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Fair play lads, more eagle-eyed than me...

A grand in road tax though... :eek: - the Greenies really don't want us driving big petrols, do they?

Advertisement