Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Audience Tickets for New Music Show in RTÉ

Options
  • 19-06-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Tickets for Nollaig No.1

TG4 and Adare Productions are searching for a new singing sensation with the brand new talent show, Nollaig No.1. Bands, singers and groups will go head to head before the 3 Wise Judges to become the Chosen One with the voice that will rule the airwaves this December.

We have a few remaining tickets for our final show, which will be recorded in RTÉ Studios in Donnybrook tomorrow, 20th June at 1pm. Tickets are complimentary. Families welcome.

If you would like the opportunity to be in the studio audience, please contact Natasha now at nollaigno.1@gmail.com or call 01-2843877. Please note under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Meh, it sounds like a "You're a Star" remake....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Schultz

Well Steve-O

You saved yourself a journey. It was like a remake of "You're a Star" but with bits in English and bits in Irish. As one of the "audience participants" I can safely say Thanks to T na G for making me glad I'm me and not Tom O'Brannigan, who is the "I'm bad cop wanna-be Simon Cowell in the next life" pathetic "oops-we-kept-the-afterbirth-and-not-the-child" slug that he is. I think you are safer to leave it be. What? The recordings are all done and you've missed being an audience participant? How unlucky can you be? You missed the boat big time. (My advice would be stay at home, switch on your Sky box and IGNORE....) That guy's a prize dick. But I got what I deserved agreeing to attend that thing anyway. Be warned citizens...do not let your family members enter stuff like this, it's B-A-D for the entire country. Stop good-cop bad cop talent shows, or at least let's make one for target shooting - with Tom as the target. An bhfuil eagla ort Tom? When's your next gig mate? see u there... Probably an instant ban for the insult but it's worth it.

Advertisement