Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wanted to say Hi

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

KAYA wrote: »
    We will see , depends on how you lot treat me in here first before I'd even concider going for a drink with ye.:)

Well, if you're going to be like that............... its consider and not concider.........

Only kiddin Kaya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 KAYA

Big_Mac wrote: »
    Well, if you're going to be like that............... its consider and not concider.........

Only kiddin Kaya

Pedantic but did you not consider that I may have being using the word to let you know my drink of choice .

You will see a lot of little hints about my character in my posts.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Welcome aboard KAYA.

You must come to the next beers!

so must you

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I know I know and I will.

I didn't know about the second one and for the first beers...well I can't quite remember,might have been at work late or else I got drunk else where.

I asked you to hold me to it that I must go,even if it means dragging me to it.l

And KAYA,we may come across as stalkers but actually are very nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

bobcar61 wrote: »
    we may come across as very nice people but actually are stalkers.
    Fixed. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Being reading all the threads and what struck me is how much time you all spend on here. It's scary but understandable. Anyway now that I am set-up I hope I can become a regular , though not as frequent as some ;) poster.
    I'd rather not say where I work as there are others lurking around here who browse this forum frequently and may even post, no idea who they are and prefer it that way as I am a very private person and I know that some on this forum are held up for ridicule over the morning coffees around here.
    Kaya

Tell us what you really feel. :rolleyes:

Sorry did I touch a nerve with you. Good start to my stay around here, which I fear my be short if the rollyeyes keep coming at me.
    And as part of this forum ,which is not an exclusive clique , you will be told what I think on many topics that interest me and I have an opinion on.

Only stating what I observe from the site.

If you are offended then I am sorry ,that is your problem.

Sorry did I touch a nerve with you. Good start to my stay around here, which I fear my be short if the rollyeyes keep coming at me.
    And as part of this forum ,which is not an exclusive clique , you will be told what I think on many topics that interest me and I have an opinion on.

Only stating what I observe from the site.

If you are offended then I am sorry ,that is your problem.

I am a little offended to be honest, as this is a nice little forum with some very nice people, I found your "bolded" post above to be quite antagonistic and not really socially acceptable, in my opinion.

I don't frequent this forum much anymore, but I do think your attitude was wrong and should have been questioned.

Looking forward to lurking and reading your opinions. :rolleyes::D

Oh, um... just spotted this in After Hours. :rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56801704&postcount=410

Seems a tad personal so should probably be brought to PM?

sueme wrote: »
    I am a little offended to be honest, as this is a nice little forum with some very nice people, I found your "bolded" post above to be quite antagonistic and not really socially acceptable, in my opinion.

I don't frequent this forum much anymore, but I do think your attitude was wrong and should have been questioned.

Looking forward to lurking and reading your opinions. :rolleyes::D

Its late and I have work in the morning so I will be brief ( maybe). The statement was bolded by you , if anyone wants to question it feel free. That is your right . The statement was made in clarification that I wanted to remain anonymous for the same reason as I stated , I did not say that I agreed with this . I have had only kind respones on this thread so far and it is what I would have expected from a forum I have been "lurking" around for a while. I look forward to you lurking and reading my opinions , I hope they are useful to you and I am sure you will have a comment or two to make if your previous form around boards is anything to go by.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Ladies, I would much prefer if the argument were to cease, but if the show must go on, it should do so in PM I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mollydolly271

Thanks for all the welcomes.
    I have been browsing around the vast spaces of Boards and nearly got lost, hopefully you will all keep a comforting watch over me , me being the Newbie , and drag me kicking and screaming from areas that might bite.

As I say most of my posting will be random as most times I can only post during the day , so be patient if I appear to be jumping into a thread or topic. I will however strive diligently to add something to the discussion.

Again thank you for the welcomes.

P.S. you may see some random posting as I need to post more before I can add my wonderful signature:)

I think kaya just want to boost her posts so we can all see her " wonderful signature" keep going ur nearly there!!

Xiney wrote: »
    Ladies, I would much prefer if the argument were to cease, but if the show must go on, it should do so in PM I'm afraid.

Thanks but I won't bother , I shall just say good-bye , I have enough going on without having confrontation with people I don't know.

See you all . Sueme you are a legend.

Bye all.

Six more posts is all I needed, oh so close. 5 after this one.:mad:

I agree, as I said. This does appear to be personal so should be conducted via PM.

Thanks Xiney and apologies for the boringness to the regulars here.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Six more posts is all I needed, oh so close. 5 after this one.:mad:
    I fail to your value to any forum if your only reason for posting is to get a post count of 25 to show off some sig that you have placed an abundance of importance on.

muffler wrote: »
    I fail to your value to any forum if your only reason for posting is to get a post count of 25 to show off some sig that you have placed an abundance of importance on.

This will be my last post , I got back out of bed to post it, little things like this really bother me . I am sorry if I have offended anyone , not my intention at all , it is not my way . I have also edited my post in AH. It was really thoughtless , when I acatually thought about it.

Best to say good luck as it hasn't been the best of starts on this forum. I hope you all can accept my apologies as they are intended , sincerely. I wanted to add something to the forum but feel that I can not. Take care.

Regarding the post count that was really just a joke.

Kaya

I have also edited my post in AH. It was really thoughtless , when I acatually thought about it.
    Fair enough. Forget about it now.
    I wanted to add something to the forum but feel that I can not. Take care.

Re-reg under a shiny new name, you will get the same warm welcome you got previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

just keep the argument going!!! I enjoyed that!! welcome back sueme we missed you!!! and go kaya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Oh for the love of God! This is just what I want to see today.

Kaya, feel free to post if you like. If you don't want to that's fine too.

I would suggest that you not mention how "scary" it is that we all spend a considerable amount of time on here. None of us see it as scary and frankly I find that a little insulting. Start posting instead of watching all of us to see how much time we spend online.

Apology accepted. Feel free to post any time, we really are a friendly bunch for the most part.

I'm going to lock this thread as the argument continued when Xiney asked for it to stop. I really can't see it coming back from that now.

Also, re-regging is against the site rules and will earn you a site ban so please don't do that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement