Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Office Navan Road

Options
  • 19-06-2008 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi could anyone tell me where bouts ON the navan road the social welfare office is please?? address given in correspondence just says navan road, D7......................very helpful!!

and yea I'm signing on, please don't judge :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Its on the same side as the road as the McDonalds, about two minutes past it. You scrounger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Hard not to judge you unless you've got a good reason(laziness is not a disease) for not being able to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dame enda

thanks Pighead ;) and fuzzy logic..........fyi, this is going to be very short term and you seem very quick to judge and NOT ACTUALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION asked on the post...............are you as premature with everything?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

FuzzyLogic wrote: »
    Hard not to judge you unless you've got a good reason(laziness is not a disease) for not being able to work.
    Its because he's too tight and scroungy to be able to contribute to society. Even his username is a giveaway. A not so subtle anagram of dead mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dame enda

Pighead wrote: »
    Its because he's too tight and scroungy to be able to contribute to society. Even his username is a giveaway. A not so subtle anagram of dead mean.
    ha ha never thought of that.............:pac: seems like you might be a wee bit on the judgemental side too eh? well get over it, i've paid my dues for and just asking for a little back in the meantime and I'll be a high roller once again very soon!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

How do a question about Navan Road, Dublin 7 get moved to wild west of Dublin 15?

Here is a helpful link :p

(01) 8823100. This is the number of the office on Navan Road. Give them a call

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Dublin 15 forum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Incidentally, AFAIK, they're in the midst of a working dispute - ironically - so the office is closed between 12.30 and 2 everyday and they will not answer the phones.

Advertisement