Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmurry Jams -who stocks them?

• 19-06-2008 4:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,461 ✭✭✭✭

They are unquestionably the best retail jams I've ever bought, just like homemade stuff.

I used to buy them in the Spar in Roundwood but thats now a Centra and doesnt stock them.
    Anyone know of any other places to buy it?

Thanks.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kraftwerk91

Supercell wrote: »
    They are unquestionably the best retail jams I've ever bought, just like homemade stuff.

I used to buy them in the Spar in Roundwood but thats now a Centra and doesnt stock them.
    Anyone know of any other places to buy it?

Thanks.

Hi, did you ever find out where to get more of this? I was wondering whether the company closed down, I haven't seen any of their produce for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

Doyles butchers in Tesco's Greystones stock them, as does Kennedys in Enniskerry.

Advertisement