Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH3 Wii - extra songs I just noticed

Options
  • 19-06-2008 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I was in a friends house over the weekend and noticed they had extra songs on their version, than i do on mine.

After a bit of googling, i have discovered that if u play the co-op career, u can unlock around 5 other new songs like red hot chili peppers and bloc party etc...

i did a bit more searching and u can use the unlock all songs cheat to get them too. Im gonna try this since i only have one guitar.

Lol im pretty sure im not the first one on here to notice this, but i couldnt see anything about it anywhere so sorry if everyone knew this already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Yeah I was playing co-op ith my friend and when it got to the encore we were like "wtf? I don't remember beastie boys being in this game:confused:"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Yeah I was playing co-op ith my friend and when it got to the encore we were like "wtf? I don't remember beastie boys being in this game:confused:"

Yeah co-op career unlocks tracks on all formats. We did it on the 360 version.
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

And it's a shame because Bloc Party - Helicopter is my favourite song on GHIII.

I came across it when I played online. It had all of the songs unlocked and then I googled it.

My friend and I played through the carreer on co op with one Guitar and one Controller. We took it in turns with the Guitar.

It was a long process because the one song I wanted (Bloc Party) was like the last one you unlocked!

Was well worth it though :D

Advertisement