Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killashee Hotel, Naas - close B&B's

Options
  • 19-06-2008 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Does anyone know of any B and Bs very close to the Killashee Hotel in Naas.

Thanks,
    Kieran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

I don't think there are any very close, as the Killashee is out on its own a little bit, on the Kilcullen Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

theres a B&B Directly across from the Kilashee hotel. The name escapes me at the moment though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Einstein wrote: »
    theres a B&B Directly across from the Kilashee hotel. The name escapes me at the moment though.

Anybody got a phone # for this place ?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

From http://www.zebra.ie/ck/wedding/accomprint.html
    The Bower
    Address: Killashee, Naas, Co. Kildare.
    No. of rooms / rate: Four rooms en-suite, €37.50 B&B per person sharing.
    Distance to Killashee / Directions: Opposite the hotel. See directions for the hotel.
    That's the one straight across from the gate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sallysox

There's a nice one in Johnstown-just off the dual carriageway called Westown Farm B&B-It's small (just 5 rooms) but has great character. Rooms are about €28 per night but the landlady (Joan) will do a deal with you if you don't require breakfast. Phone is 045897006-don't think they have a website.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Eh, thats to far from the killashee, and especially if the op was going to a wedding there!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 proflincoln

'The Bower' is opposite the Killashee House Hotel. 'Bluebell B&B' is just up the road, on the Naas side: http://kildare.ie/bluebell. The other B&Bs are about 2 miles away in either direction.

Advertisement