Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Odd 360 Cable...

• 19-06-2008 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭

360 console has 2 cables in it I don't recognise. I checked contents list, online and everywhere but I cant find them and I dunno what they are for...help me! :confused:

Image006.jpg

Its got a wee pic of what looks like a PC on it...but I cant think where to put it (insert "where the sun don't shine" joke here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

I think that looks like a Sony Ericsson phone charger..???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

has it a USB terminator on the other end? If so then it's definitely a Sony Ericsson data/charge cable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

That my friend is the 360 mind meld adapter.
    Plug it into the back of your head so Bill can harvest your thoughts...wait, I've said too much;)

As the gentlemen above have pointed out, if that has a usb male adaptor at the end it's a Ericsson cable for phone to laptop.

Did you buy the xbox 2nd hand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Its a flux capacitor regulator cable for the left filangee of the 360. It's vital to avoid the RROD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's for sticking in your nose. The low voltage current from the USB port clears your nose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

what antomojo and Kharn said. I have a sony eircsson phone and thats the data transfer cable for a computer. 99% sure anyway. does it have a USB thing at the other end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

Yeah I got it 2nd hand. there are 2 of these cables in the box. One looks like it was used i.e. unravelled and the other is still in its original "packaging" It has USB on the other end.

Phone cable you say eh? Odd. Its the exact same colour as the other 360 cabeling. Yer man who traded it in probably didnt realise.
    Thanks guys.

Advertisement