Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night or day?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Day
    Night time. Hands down. It's not as hot, there aren't as many people around (except like minded individuals such as yourselves) and I just feel a lot more at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Equally
    I prefer the night, mostly because I do nothing but sit in my gaff during the day whereas the night I go for some cans, Shels play at night and well basically everything. Plus I'll be working soon during the day so well another point down for the daytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Day
    Night time definately.

I love the shadows and the quiet. Sometimes I go sit out near my house in the dark and watch people fall out of the pubs when they close, no one vxer pays attention becasue theyre half cut so they never see you, you hear some great lines sometimes.

That probably sounds a little voyeuresque but meh.

Advertisement