Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident on the Quay today outside granville

• 19-06-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

anyone know what happened there today? passed the granville and their was 2 firebrigades, an ambulance, paddy wagon and police car. there was a truck just stopped there and looked like fire brigade was hosing down one of the tyres, hope it was nothing too major...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 marianneh79

I passed the accident today just after it happened... A poor man was actually caught under the wheel of the lorry... i was really shook up after seeing it... I havent heard any bad news on tv or online so fingers crossed he was ok..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭next

I was there not sure if he was trapped under the lorry as they seem to be able to pull him free, poor old guy looked pretty bad the firebrigade backed up to the ambulance to block the view from the people standing by the Granville,
    hope hes doing ok,

Advertisement