Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citywest bus stop

Options
  • 19-06-2008 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi, Where exactly in Citywest business campus can I get the 65B bus into town? I don't know the area very well. Please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Cupcakes wrote: »
    Hi, Where exactly in Citywest business campus can I get the 65B bus into town? I don't know the area very well. Please help.

The two main bus stops are on the N82, the road that links the Naas road with the N81, there is one on the edge of the campus towards the Shopping centre and one towards the Bridge over the Naas road. Not sure what buses stop where though.

I suggest a trip to the Commuting and Transport forum, there's a few guys on there that work in Citywest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

OP posted this in CAT as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Could anyone tell me roughly how long the 65B takes to get to Citywest from eden quay, and is there a bus stop near the business campus. I have been looking at google maps but i think some of the busstops are missing. Dublin bus website says 70mins but i don't think i'll trust their judgement of time to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Ishmael wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me roughly how long the 65B takes to get to Citywest from eden quay, and is there a bus stop near the business campus. I have been looking at google maps but i think some of the busstops are missing. Dublin bus website says 70mins but i don't think i'll trust their judgement of time to be honest.

Buses on the 65B are given 80-90 minutes to complete their trip in the peak and 70 off-peak - the schedule has been revised in the past month to a far more reliable one.

The 0650 is scheduled for 80 minutes, the 0720 for 85 minutes and the 0745 90 minutes.

Realistically they will generally do the trip in 70 minutes or so.

The terminus is in the heart of Citywest.

Advertisement