Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for short term rent in killarney?

Options
  • 19-06-2008 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone could advise me on renting accommadation in Killarney for work purposes. I'm starting work there on Monday for approx 3months, maybe more.

Anything from a caravan to a self catering holiday home will do. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

hi deliverance-
    try looking in the killarney advertiser and the killarney outlook- they are local magazines that come out every friday. theyre available free in most supermarkets. they usually ahve a page or two of places to let

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

sam34 wrote: »
    hi deliverance-
    try looking in the killarney advertiser and the killarney outlook- they are local magazines that come out every friday. theyre available free in most supermarkets. they usually ahve a page or two of places to let
    Thanks I'll keep an eye out for them.

Advertisement