Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HURLEY FROM LOST IS IN WATERFORD!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Sully wrote: »
    Sorry what?

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Cabaal wrote: »
    or "Hurling Lost in Waterford" :pac:

Ha Ha i was just about to say but you bet me to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

haha at first I thought it was some lad who lost a hurley in waterford :D

Jaysus will have a gander about in town today be funny if I saw him like and got a picture I dont even watch lost it would just piss off the people who do watch it aha :pac:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hurleysgirlies

Yeah, saw him on the Quay, but was heading out of town, then doubled back again, spotted him again and stopped the car. He was gone when I ran back. A car with a few girls were all screaming, one girl jumping out the car to see him too..
    was quit funny :p
    I think that might have been me and my friends! Was it a wine/pink car?! We got our photo taken with him in the 3 shippes so it was worth all the runnin around. He wasn't very friendly though!! Prob got annoyed at all the attention. Still though we're huge lost fans so it was pretty cool to meet him.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I think that might have been me and my friends! Was it a wine/pink car?! We got our photo taken with him in the 3 shippes so it was worth all the runnin around. He wasn't very friendly though!! Prob got annoyed at all the attention. Still though we're huge lost fans so it was pretty cool to meet him.

Pics or it never happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

what's with the "Pics or it never happened" remarks?

it's definitely hurley (jorge garcia) in waterford.

i didn't see him in person but i did see a photo of him with 2 people, which was taken last night or this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Check Google Earth, couldn't be too hard finding a big orange fatty about to eat a lady.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

It really is him!!!

Good photoshop'ng :p

Has anyone spoke to him??

We tried to but he wasn't very friendly. He just stood up and let us take the pic, then sat back down with his girlfriend. She seemed really unimpressed with the attention he was gettin too. Lots of people in the 3 shippes were gettin photos taken wit him. It must happen all the time though, he's pretty recognisable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭sunnyse

It's a bit of a running joke that a guy lost on a desert island for 4 years and he hasn't lost an oz weight:D
    They do say coconut milk is very fattening tho:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

We tried to but he wasn't very friendly.

Hard to blame him. I'd be pissed off too if people were hounding me for a photograph constantly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

He's supposed to be very friendly, tries to answer all his fan mail and rarely turns down a photo request. Although I have heard him complain about people interrupting him while having dinner or taking photos without permission. He considers it extremely rude. So perhaps someone snapped a few shots without asking and that's why he was pissed off.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Hard to blame him. I'd be pissed off too if people were hounding me for a photograph constantly.

Agreed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Rick O'Shea just said on 2fm that Locke is in Dublin at the moment

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Rick O'Shea just said on 2fm that Locke is in Dublin at the moment
    Terry O'Quinn, yeah. He's on the Miriam O'Callaghan show tomorrow evening. I think he's on a kinda European tour at the moment to promote the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

everyone should stop acting starstruck and leave the guy get some bloody peace on his holidays. I'm sure he came here thinking he'd finally get a bit of peace and quiet and i could completely understand him getting pissed off with three airheads leging it down the quay to find him in the three shippes to take a photo he doesn't give a sh1t about and won't ever recall or remember. yes it's him, he does exist in the flesh, get over it!

Hmmm, he is an actor in a world famous tv show so should he not expect that he'll be asked for a photo by his fans?!

I completely agree that interrupting him having dinner or while otherwise busy is really rude. We were really starstruck at seeing him but we just politely asked for a pic and then left him alone. By that stage though, word had gotten out and lots of people were lookin at him and going up to him.

Felt sorry for him i have to say. He prob thought he'd have a lovely quiet holiday here and noone would recognise him! Still though, he signed up to be famous!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

pics or it didn't happen.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BazBox

still no pics, lost is a famous show so there should be people queing to get his pic and post it up on bebo, facebook etc. so if there is none here I aint believing it!!

• Advertisement

A pic was posted here but deleted shortly after. Its of him, but I cant be certain it was taken in Waterford. I think this is a job for CSI folks. CSI: Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Mossy Monk wrote: »

how do you think gerry o carroll feels ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I have no idea who he is so he is probably pissed off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

Sully wrote: »
    And it was definately him?? In Ireland, and Waterford of all places??

thought you would know better sully...........:(

we need picture now :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

There was one earlier, you were just too slow ! :pac:

c - 13 wrote: »
    There was one earlier, you were just too slow ! :pac:

Nah I was in town looking for the damn man haha

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

It was reported on Beat this morning that he was staying in the Tower Hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭W1llz0rz

Aquos76 wrote: »
    It was reported on Beat this morning that he was staying in the Tower Hotel

That would make sense cause I saw him on the quay too, he walked infront of my car at the pedestrian corssing at the plaza and I was thinking he looked really like yer man from lost. And Jesus it was actually him, thats actually crazy now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

SUNGOD wrote: »
    how do you think gerry o carroll feels ?

Hahahaha, that was brilliant ! :D

Advertisement