Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Twitch*...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Is that aimed at my reaction to things?? HUH?? :mad:

or is this just my exhaustion induced paranoia?
    No not at all! I just do all the time, and I'm wondering if anyone else does!
    Like I just start whingeing about ANYTHING

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

No not at all! I just do all the time, and I'm wondering if anyone else does!
    Like I just start whingeing about ANYTHING

Not really, I become more philosophical...... and itchy! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Hehehe notice how speaking about itchiness makes you itch! :D

Scratch my pretties, scratch!

DAMN YOU!!!:mad:

I was doing it right before I read your post and then I was like you smart *****!:pac:HAHA

Raoul wrote: »
    DAMN YOU!!!:mad:

I was doing it right before I read your post and then I was like you smart *****!:pac:HAHA

Aww yeah! Bow down to my voodooo.... ooooooooh!! Hahaha...

I'm gona go to sleep now.. but before I do, *yawn..*...

*you'll all yawn in the next 15 seconds!

Hehehe.. Goodnight! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Nope!! I defeated you!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i yawned.... :(

i just get a splitting headache. like the one i have right now. and then i get really thirsty. but water doesn't help the headache. and then i can't sleep becuase of the headache. and then thats the point where i'll usually start crying!

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭VIS VIRES

DAMN YOU!mad.gif...........I yawned

Raoul wrote: »
    Nope!! I defeated you!:)

You lie! :eek:
    fonpokno wrote: »
    i yawned.... :(

i just get a splitting headache. like the one i have right now. and then i get really thirsty. but water doesn't help the headache. and then i can't sleep becuase of the headache. and then thats the point where i'll usually start crying!
    VIS VIRES wrote: »
    DAMN YOU!mad.gif...........I yawned

Muhahahaha....;)

Awww to the headache and the crying :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I don't get itchy, i always scratch this much.....

<_<
    >_>

Also, I have to leave for the airport in 3 hours so its no sleep for Steve.....again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I have to say, i don't get an itch from sleep deprivation. Although, if i haven't slept in over twenty hours say, my eyelids tend to twitch downwards, after a few minutes of this i'm slowly overcome by this weird sense of darkness that seems to engulf me. But the really weird thing is, when this darkness lifts, i've lost about eight hours of my life....almost like i've travelled through time and into the future. To be quite honest with you, it's starting to freak me out.

• Advertisement

monkey9 wrote: »
    I have to say, i don't get an itch from sleep deprivation. Although, if i haven't slept in over twenty hours say, my eyelids tend to twitch downwards, after a few minutes of this i'm slowly overcome by this weird sense of darkness that seems to engulf me. But the really weird thing is, when this darkness lifts, i've lost about eight hours of my life....almost like i've travelled through time and into the future. To be quite honest with you, it's starting to freak me out.

:eek: You may want to get that checked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I've thought about getting it checked, of course i want to. I guess i'm just too scared to find out what the reason is.

monkey9 wrote: »
    I've thought about getting it checked, of course i want to. I guess i'm just too scared to find out what the reason is.

Try not to worry, it could actually be anxiety causing it. Try to sleep better, create a solid sleep pattern (easier said than done) and see if it improves. It could be any number of things really. Could be simply a panic attack. Get it checked and put your mind at ease.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Have the feeling now, been awake nearly 18 hours straight.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

If I get really really tired time seems to.. melt and my movements vacilate from feeling exaggeratedly slow or really fast and sudden.

Fun :)

Advertisement