Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croatia v Turkey

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Raoul wrote: »
    Anybody get a refund from this game?? I thought I was meant to but I didnt get any.

Here is my bet:

Selection Selection Details Result
    1 Football Matches Lose
    Euro 2008 Matches
    Croatia v Turkey - Vienna
    20th of Jun 2008 7:45 pm
    Win-Draw-Win
    Turkey @ 4 - 1

Should I not have got my 5 euro back??:mad:

give them time - youll get it

i lost 100 on croatia in 90 mins, made 40 back on them to score first in Et, then backed the turks to win on pens got 10 back, down 50 overall

have to take the risk now and lump on the dutch.

think we all lost on this one -

sorry to hear about your big loss stephen, plently more games and the germans iin the next round has to be a certainty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Ah its okay , Twas a free bet anyway :D I have a Good friend who looks after my online account.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Ah its okay , Twas a free bet anyway :D I have a Good friend who looks after my online account.

700 hundred euro free bet??? Who are you friends with?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

700 hundred euro free bet??? Who are you friends with?

Now now , twas 500 bet btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Culchie wrote: »
    erm .... Turkey's not in Europe is it?
    Neither is Israel but they still played in the qualifier. There is certain rules that qualify some countries.

It's not cast iron where some countries can play. Australia in the Asian qualifiers for example. Also when Cyprus first got a team together they had the choice of entering the European, African or Asian associations.

It's probably a good thing Israel isn't in the Asian part. Last thing you need is them playing their hostile neighbours!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

dsmythy wrote: »

It's probably a good thing Israel isn't in the Asian part. Last thing you need is them playing their hostile neighbours!

That's the reason. Europe was the only way they could stop them playing some of the African teams (Egypt etc.) or the Asian teams (Iran etc.) that they have massive hostilities with

Advertisement