Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Season Outdo RTD Competition

• 19-06-2008 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Given that apparently every character who has ever been in Who will be crowded into the season finale (well, it feels like it anyway) I think we should predict what is going to happen.

Anyone who makes the mistake of treating this seriously will be mocked, so the funnier the better. Please dont post deadly serious speculation from other sites and present it as deranged humour, we'll find you out and mock you further. :D

As promised some weeks ago, there will be a prize for the best post.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The ten Doctors unite to take on the adipose aliens!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Rose returns bringing dire news: The Master from her Universe has launched a lethal attack and teamed up with the Rani, Borusa, Omega, the Meddling Monk, the War Chief, the White/Black Guardian, the Valeyard, and the Celestial Toymaker to defeat the Doctor and conquer the universe

The Doctor is initially delighted to Rose and, after acclaiming fifteen hundred times how "Fantasitc! Brilliant!" humans are, the begin to work out a plan: If the Master can team up, why can't he? Travelling in the TARDIS he gathers everyone he can from his adventures: Susan, Ian, Barbara, Sara (from the alt. universe), Katarina (from the alt. universe), Vicki, Steven, Dodo, Ben, Polly, Victoria, Zoe, Jamie, Liz, Jo, Sarah Jane, Harry Sullivan, Leela, K-9 Mark I, Romana, K-9 Mark II, K-9 Mark III, Tegan, Nyssa, Adric (from the alt. universe), Turlough, Kamelion, Peri, Ace, Bernice, Frobisher, Cwej, Roz, Sam, Fitz, Compassion, Anji, Rose, K-9 Mark IV, Martha, and Donna (Unfortunately Mel is dead).

The Doctor asks his companions to shout his name really loudly in the hopes it will defeat the bad guys but this time that clever tactic can't work! And when the Master discovers a route into the Land of Fiction with a copy of the "Doctor Who Encyclopedia" - with the intention of bring back everything from Aggedor to the Zygons, the Doctor's greatest challege begins!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the doctor converts to islam and the us air force tries to take on the tardis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Unfortunately Mel is dead

Only after the TARDIS landed on her. Repeatedly. By accident, of course.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

How it will end?

Easy Peasy; the Doctor wakes up and realises all his time travelling adventures were just a dream as he slept in the Gallifreyan library at lunchtime. He straightens out his collar, and gets back to work, cataloguing the "Aliens" section at the reqest of his boss, Bob Borusa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Apolloyon

Two minutes to go in the finale episode as the Doctor and Co. are running frantically away from the Daleks down a random industrial style corridor, the Doctor notices a button with the words Reset Temporal Device or RTD for short and presses it hoping for the best. The Universe burps and all the Daleks fade away and no one remembers the invasion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

The doctor uses the Tardis to travel to the now untimelocked timelocked time war, at a point moments before Dalek Caan rescues Davros, and proceeds to beat Davros to death with his spare arm

Unfortunately, Dalek Caan, having seen into the vortex, knew this would happen and in the moment before he lost his tiny mind proceeded to travel back to a moment moments before that point moments before he originally rescued Davros, and substituted a clone for Davros, who he saves.

But the doctor, being a timelord and clever git anticipated this and travelled back to a moment, moments before he point moments before the point moments before.........(and so on!.....)

Eventually RTD realises that there's no possible reset button for this scenario, and in order to finish the episode, after four weeks of filming the same scene over and over again, goes sobbing on set to choke Davros to death with his bare hands..

Where he's exterminated by Daleks

Lots of them

Repeatedly, just to be sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

now stickied.

Friendly mid week reminder that winner gets a €50 voucher be it book/record shop, on the basis that it's used on who stuff!!

Where IS Stark....???? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The finale will consist of the most mind-blowing plot twist people have predicted since the series 1 CLASSIC "The Long Game". Yes, that's right folks, it will finally be confirmed what we always knew & what fans always suspected ...

Adam is Davros!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Scene from the Last Episode:

Donna: So what are we going to do? How are we going to save them?

Doctor [racing around the TARDIS room which is spinning and lurching for no reason]: We need to get the 27 back into time one second behind yet the phase modulation of the neutrons means that.. OF COURSE! The inverse tachyonic stream can only mean that this is controlled through a psycho-kinetic neural net! And if we transphase the modulated ....

[He franctically runs around tipping out boxes of stuff and suddenly it's clear to Donna what he's doing]

Donna: You're building a giant sonic thingy!

Doctor: Oh Donna you are clever you are! If I use the planets as a sounding board just so [presses levers which make farting noises and let out slime everywhere - for the kids!] then we can turn this [holds up his sonic screw driver] into the universe's biggest sonic device ever.

[He flips switches and the TARDIS lurches into somewhere... new. They have arrived behind the scenes of Time and the Doctor rushes out to see what he can see - a fat man behind a desk, fawning over himself]

Doctor: What?

Man: Welcome Doctor

Doctor: What! What?!

Man: Finally we meet.

Donna: Who the hell is this?

Doctor: What?!

Man [getting up]: Allow me to introduce myself - my name is Russell T. Davies and I'm the Creator. I'm the man who is responsible for you and everything brilliant about the show. Did you like the Slitheen?

Doctor: Not really

RTD: They were mine. And her [points at Donna] My work.

Donna: You what! I am nobody's creation!

Doctor: Wow! You did all this [sweeps his arms around the room and runs around crazily] Aren't humans FANTASTIC! AMAZING! BRILLIANT! CHEESY PEAS FOR EVERYONE!

Donna: Hold on a stinking minute - If you're so clever, Mr Big and Mighty, then why the hell did you let them Daleks take Earth and all those other planets huh? Why didn't you stop them?

Doctor [cocks head to side and looks upwards]: Yeah - why didn't you then? I know all the records of the Shadow Proclamation. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannuser Gate. I've crossed a thousand worlds - and I've never even heard of you?

RTD: And now - the answers...

[SCENE FADE]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Where IS Stark....???? :D

I don't think I'm going to be able to top ixoy's one somehow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I can't claim credit for this, it was posted elsewhere - but I did think it was good :D
    Condensing the speculation into one story:

The Doctor's regeneration goes haywire due to the presence of his hand, and we end up with two David Tennants.

Donna is revealed to be the latest regeneration of Romana, with her chameleon arc stored in that massive ring she is wearing. She sacrifices herself to defeat Davros and save the Doctor.

The Red Dalek opens up to reveal the Master inside. He gets exterminated by Davros for being too cocky.

Harriet Jones is revealed to be working for/with Davros.

Everybody dies, so the two versions of the Doctor go back in time and stop the Time War from happening by joining forces with the Eight Doctor (surprise appearance by Paul McGann). Together, they stop the Time Lords and Daleks from destroying each other. Paul McGann gets killed and regenerates into Christopher Ecclestone.

Returning to the 'present', the two tenth Doctors say goodbye to Jack, Martha, etc., and one Doctor heads off into the sunset with Rose. The other picks up the version of Donna from Pete's World and takes her to her home in the 'real' world, before travelling alone to Victorian England and bumping into some Cybermen.

Finally, Christopher Ecclestone steps out of the shower, revealing it was all a horrible dream.

He then slips on some soapy water, bangs his head, and regenerates into David Tennant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Lol. Hard to tell spoilers from pisstake in parts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Beardy

It's a sterling chance to rid the two series of some severe flotsam. It'll end with the Doctor regenerating into Martha Jones with his disembodied hand playing a crucial role in this process. The Doctor then finds himself attracted to Donna (can anyone imagine that) and is immersed in a struggle with a very jealous Gwen who has escaped by a very clumsy plot device (sorry, teleport device) from Torchwood.
    This obviously leaves the Doctor in a quandry and solves the problem by sending Gwen as a peace offering to Davros but wired to an awful lot of C4. The real Martha uses aforementioned plot device to beam to Davros' ship and causes all sorts of confusion when Gwen starts coming on to her. A chance for a bit of Carry On/Confessions stuff here as it all goes a bit tits up - and out.
    The Doctor meanwhile has spent a long montage getting used to his new form - and you see everything.
    Gwen blows herself up in protest at the cutting of vital, plot-driven, nude scenes with herself and the Doctor - in which you would have seen the lot.
    Davros dies in the explosion - but not before revealing himself to be a regenerated Ken Russell who swears to return to direct the next series.
    The Doctor is left to travel the universe in the company of Donna - who, thanks to a very dodgy twist, has been changed into Am I Bovvered by the return of Earth to its rightful place.
    The End.
    (The Doctor’s hand is a red herring – and so is Stephen Moffat).
    :)

Advertisement