Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recruitment Drive For the British Army

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭Leadership

If you were in such a unit you would not be admitting it here :rolleyes:

I was not in an intelligence unit! When I said "my day" I meant it as in during my service days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I deleted the post :p meant to add how would you know what they do as what they do/don't do is classified. Talking out of school is usually frowned upon by all armies :D especially when the army your talking about have been/are operationally deployed in the country you are now in:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭sligobhoy67

Action, adventure and the thrill of doing something completely different. Look at the opportunities you get in the BA, you won't find a quarter of them in the PDF.

Wow - what an answer! "opportunities" - brilliant word! I am genuinely shock at the amount of tolerance for this guys POV.

Its a changed country!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'm closing this thread for the same reason the other thread was closed.

This is a reminder that we are an Irish Military Forum and as such we don't allow active recruitment or encouragement to join any armed forced except the PDF/RDF.

There are many professional recruiment sites out there for the other armies, it's not our job.

We will allow discussion of life in the BA as an Irish person but any contact / refferal details will be snipped.

The wording of the Charter has been modified to clarify this position.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement