Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holland v Russia & Spain v Italy

Options
  • 20-06-2008 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

Was thinking Holland and Spain to win.

Treble backing Croatia to win also works out 7 to 1 Ithink.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Back over 2.5 goals in this match, I consider it a lock and will be backing it big.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Banking on holland-hollan half/time full time at 4/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Netherlands-Russia more goals in the first half than the second half @ 9/4.

The Italians at 11/5 with PaddyPower is tempting me!

It would be less than half those odds surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

hotspur wrote: »
    It would be less than half those odds surely.

Yeah it's just under 2/1 for Holland/Holland Half Time/Full Time. Presumably randomchild is backing the Dutch to win both halves which is 4/1.

• Advertisement

The only online bookie I can bet on right now has the worst odds on the net for the over 2.5 goals, grrr. Still gonna back it. I've also decided to back the Dutch to score in both halves at around 17/10, and also to win it obviously. Gonna be a cracking game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Lost a good few bob on backing over 2.5 goals last night so i'm a bit apprehensive bout doin it again tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

keen wrote: »
    Was thinking Holland and Spain to win.

Treble backing Croatia to win also works out 7 to 1 Ithink.

I picked both to win at 3-2 and also hollond to win 4-1 ,about 33/1 for both

(Poor Croatia , heart went out to them last night ,so close and turkeys luck has to run out ) .

Lost a good few bob on backing over 2.5 goals last night so i'm a bit apprehensive bout doin it again tonight.

With respect that was an awful bet for a Croatia match, this is a completely different kettle of fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

Second match in a row where the bookies where offering 4/1 on the outsider in 90 mins. Ridiculous odds for a quarter final imo.

It should have been theirs in full time but then again as the Croatia backers know from last night it aint over till its over.

IMHO heap the cash on a germany and winner of Italy/Spain double for the semis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

What odds can i get on a Turkey - Russia final?

Well I'm a very unhappy man after the last 2 matches, but I fancy Russia to win it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Fair play to Russia and Turkey, showed great heart.

Dreadful bet on my part. Really thought holland would win going by their previous games.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Tonight Spain to win 2-Zilch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

id bet on extra time tonight guys ......and few goals scored . even 00 or 11..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

What odds can i get on a Turkey - Russia final?

10 - 1 on PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,529 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Spain vs Italy over 2.5 goals. My only bet today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

Same here and doh!!!

Also did a bet on a red card and a peno but thanks to the ref PP are once again breathing sighs of relief!

Advertisement