Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip Offs in the Airsoft Adverts Forum.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Staticbearing

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS P90 HAS HAD 5+ OWNERS WHO ALL SKIRMISHED IT.

IF I WAS BUYING SUMTING ID LIKE TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF IT.

CUDDLESWORTH IF YOU WANT TO QOUTE THE WIKKI THEN GO LY DOWN
    FROM ADVERTS WIKKI;
    Firearms, ammunition, fireworks, explosives, blades and hazardous materials.
    adverts.ie does not permit the listing of projectile and concussive weapons that employ gunpowder or explosives. The prohibited list includes, but is not limited to, ammunition, rifles, shotguns, pistols, other firearms, and fireworks. Other prohibited items include: swords, automatic knifes, throwing stars, spring-loaded knives, switchblades, crossbows, hunting bows, gravity-assisted knives, butterfly knives, throwing knives, nunchaku, weighted clubs, brass knuckles, BB guns, paintball guns, pellet guns, tasers, stun guns, pepper spray, mace, blowguns, weapons designed to be concealed, fireworks, bombs, dynamite, detonation devices, grenades and any other item deemed inappropriate for the community.
    Basically anything that is considered a weapon is prohibited.
    Toys that fire rubber pellets or foam darts are permitted.
    WEEDER, GO SMOKE YOURSELF,
    GATLING, GO GAT YOURSELF.

5+ OWNERS X 2 SKIRMISH EACH @ 1000 BB PER SKIRMASH = QUITE USED!!:eek:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Now now silver, the therapist said to keep calm when the other boys laugh at you.

Truly, you are in a world of your own :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

CUDDLESWORTH IF YOU WANT TO QOUTE THE WIKKI THEN GO LY DOWN

That's why there's a seperate Airsoft Adverts forum, which is, or at least was the thrust of this thread, Sherlock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭silver haze

Motosam wrote: »
    Now now silver, the therapist said to keep calm when the other boys laugh at you.

Truly, you are in a world of your own :D

really, how so?
    can you explain to me what your basing this assumption on?

you ran out of this thread a good while ago when i asked you a qusetion twice, which you refused to answer.

shouldnt you be looking at cat pictures having a w@nk, waiting on the next cod4/halo/battlefield server to load up???:pac::pac::pac:

you have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread, other than to defend a con artist.

quite the hero,

anyways im off, enjoy the internet and all your little online friends for the rest of the night "l33t,pwnage,lol":D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS P90 HAS HAD 5+ OWNERS WHO ALL SKIRMISHED IT.

Proof please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Firearms, ammunition, fireworks, explosives, blades and hazardous materials.

jesus christ, none of that has a thing to do with airsoft

further more its not a BB gun or a Pellet gun therefore this is highly irrelivent,
    as for you static bearing, my forum has nothing to do with this nor does its amount of traffic, the fact that its fairly alive and free of bull**** im pretty happy but, this is straying very much off topic, the amount of previous owners wasnt asked so its not relevant,

id put money on it that your also static bearing with a seperate account due to the level of muppetry from both of you's

really, how so?
    can you explain to me what your basing this assumption on?

you ran out of this thread a good while ago when i asked you a qusetion twice, which you refused to answer.

What question? :rolleyes:

Why a troll making an eejit of himself gets plenty of views :confused:

And I left as on a saturday, even a rainy one, I have better things to be doing, do you? lol

cod4, halo, wow, you sound like you're descibing your life there, very aware of meme's too.

I'm left feeling you are infact more of a sad act than I first imagined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet.jpg

cool gear

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

its seems to me the op suffers from the lack of attension syndrome aka erectile dysfuinction ,

got a bottle teat insted of a nipple the reasons are endlesss ,

ignore the poor little boy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Well this is certainly a mad one!! I'm just wondering how the OP knows/claims there have been 5 previous owners of this P90...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Always the case.

Quote prices from cheaper online etailers and use it as a basis of an argument.

FFS, If you ever wanted to look like a tard this is the way to do it.
    The buyer seemed quite happy with his purchase at the end of the day.

We see it all on adverts.ie, but lemming, my hat goes off to you with what you have to deal with on the subforum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

anyways im off, enjoy the internet and all your little online friends for the rest of the night "l33t,pwnage,lol":D:D:D
    emot-fckoff.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Wow, just wow.... :)

Anyway, Since I was the one who pointed out that Gatling didn't mention the previous owners, I'd just like to clarify that even though I said that, it is still a fair price for the AEG. I myself already have a P90, but if I was looking for one, i'd be more than happy to buy one in the same condition as Gatlings, with the high cap mags and the battery for that price. He didn't con anyone, had he claimed the AEG had upgrades which it did not, or sold a Well brand P90 as a Tokyo Marui, then he would have conned them, but he did not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

right the ball has started to roll first of all if the team being implied is my team gatling is another member thats all, second normally i will not stick up for someone unless ot is called for i find in a non team way that gatling is a an honest seller on adverts.ie. oh and haze i did sell the scope for 35 final price i knocked off money for ur little incident of thread spoilling in the end the buyer was happy with his purchase.by any chance if it is true of the aeg in question havin 5 previous owners maybe the current owner may not have known about any other owners if any as you said u can prove this so i ask u prove it. before i continue to waste my time on this troll if you look at posts made by haze and llord they look extremely similar in wording and looks so i may ask the mods if possible to look into this. as for sayin that a mod may be thread spoiling i never actually said the mod was!! and i like the way your trying to make other users feel small by callin them boy maye it is you that is only a little boy. so i think its time you crawled back to your little hole and keep you little nose from trolling/ thread spoilling.
    Regards Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Spankeh wrote: »
    We see it all on adverts.ie, but lemming, my hat goes off to you with what you have to deal with on the subforum.
    I gotta admit, it must be a bltch of a place to moderate with crap like that happening all the time. Good job controlling the soldiers Lemming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

I've heard about this Legendary P90.
    I'd like to claim ownership of it one day, just to say I've owned it :rolleyes:
    I've seen this AEG in action and it's still working in top quality, and I personally know most of the people who have owned it, and 2 have claimed they barely used it so that knocks off 2 owners in my eyes.

Fair enough if someone thought that the P90 was a little overpriced in comparison to the prices its being sold at now. But we have to remember that due to more and more airsoft shops opening, traders can now afford to sell aeg's at lower prices than they could a year ago due to increase in the customers. If Gatling thought that the price was correct, and the buyer didn't, there would have been no issue as the P90 would have been left unsold.

Although I do feel that sometimes a newbie can be conned into buying something more expensive in one place, they should have looked around. I personally as a newbie checked prices for my first AEG and if this particular buyer did not, that is their own responsibility.

Also I can see where Silverhaze is coming from, and I do feel that he has been misinterpreted in his posts. I can see he may just be trying to look out for younger airsofters, and as usual in the airsoft forums, a simple issue was blown out of proportion. Although I do not condone his dissing of our Forum, and I think that comment for one was out of line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Just to clarify on the 5 owners thing.

Gatling bought from me after i used it twice, and yes i mean twice as i had 2 other rifles and was waiting for a CQB site to open but sold it to Gatling as i was out of a job so at best i'd say i put MAX 1000 bb's through it.
    I added the 9.6v 1300mAh battery myself and made it fit.

I bought from Nigel in the Ghosts.
    He had barely used it as he was a sniper and used it as a backup gun, problem being he was too good at sniping and never used the bloody thing.
    Now i trust Nigel completely and he said he put 3000 through it as best.

Prior to that i don't know who owned it but Nigel told me it was barely used.
    I checked the condition of the gun myself. The original grease was still thick and the hopup looked brand new.

This historic document was brought to you by the letters D.R.P.E.P.P.E and R

any mods can reading this please can you lock the thread ,libelious comments has been made by the original poster a well know airsoft troll.thread been reported numerous times and nothing has been done ,legal action will be sought

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Gatling wrote: »
    any mods can reading this please can you lock the thread ,libelious comments has been made by the original poster a well know airsoft troll.thread been reported numerous times and nothing has been done ,legal action will be sought

hmmm silver haze better dig out his well known solicitor as he has already stated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I would seriously laugh if this one went to court....

Well TBH the airsofters on the airsoft board all know each other from playing the sport, a good reputation is more important to them than say on AH or some such bollox where people may have briefly met once at a beers.

The thief crap being bandied about and other baseless accusations and insults really should have been clamped down on, but evidently not...

Just don't let Rb give away our secret surf airsoft locations...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Gatling wrote: »

Fact still remains you made a tidy sum on a gun that had if you had advertised with how many owners it had previously had, you wouldnt of got that amount for it. Atleast i dont think you would have. Looks like your not going to be punished seen as it isnt against the rules. Wonder how will it affect future sales on airsoft adverts for you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Motosam wrote: »
    Well TBH the airsofters on the airsoft board all know each other from playing the sport, a good reputation is more important to them than say on AH or some such bollox where people may have briefly met once at a beers.

The thief crap being bandied about and other baseless accusations and insults really should have been clamped down on, but evidently not...

Just don't let Rb give away our secret surf airsoft locations...:D

i don't think it needs legal action and the fact that the p90 should have been listed as around a while not "since christmas" as i interpereted it there is not cause for actioon

however

silverhaze is deliberatly blowing this out of proportion
    all he needed to do was pm the customer that it was 5th hand and that would be it
    he wants the drama
    i wonder if he will use his boards handle as he own airsoft handle as so m,any of us do in skirmiskes
    i doubt it

airsoft is irl as well as on here and as such i would have thought he'd want to play nice

kinkstr wrote: »
    Fact still remains you made a tidy sum on a gun that had if you had advertised with how many owners it had previously had, you wouldnt of got that amount for it. Atleast i dont think you would have. Looks like your not going to be punished seen as it isnt against the rules. Wonder how will it affect future sales on airsoft adverts for you though.

still dont know what your talking about ,bought for 220 sold 240 with 4 mags i lost 100 euro ,
    punishment for what exactly ,

How much is a p90 mag, 40€ isn't it?

4x40, yeah, total rip off :rolleyes: ffs

Advertisement