Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A.I. Tornado troubleshooting tips

Options
  • 20-06-2008 8:11am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

we recently got in a batch of tornadoes only to find one leaking , so i emailed them and they came back with :

Remove the valve from the shuttle assembly by cranking it out with a common slot screwdriver. Twist the lower pipe from the slotted valve head and remove the spring and fill stem (little bit that pokes out the top). Look for crap that might be sitting on the rubber seal on the fill stem. Put a drop of grenade oil on the rubber seal and reassemble the valve.

So it seems to be a relatively common issue .i am posting this for anyone who needs it in the future. bit like john connor then :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

horgan_p wrote: »
    bit like john connor then :cool:

If you have Summer Glau down there, I want a job !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Thanks horgan, haven't had any problems with mine yet thankfully :)

Advertisement