Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The only man not to sleep before a leaving cert exam

Options
  • 20-06-2008 8:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

I HATE insomnia. last time i was asleep was 12 o clock yesterday morning, its 08:15 now and i just spent the nite twitching, tossing and turning.and i have the engineering paper in an hour or so,great. i can barely even think straight. at least its the last exam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

Dude, my sympathies, I didnt get to sleep till 4.30 the night before last... kept listening to y ipod for music... you'll be fine... keep drinking water and eat a good breakfast... its all you can do now... good luck!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Thanx! im workin me way through pints of water and i have a few cans of red bull on hold till half 9 ish when the real thinking starts

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Maybe try some natural sleep products? valerian (a plant) can be got in tablet form and will help you sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

Hey, i v spent the night before my last exam (economics) studying, it wasnt actually that bad in the morning.. a bit slow yes..
    hopefully you're doing well enough out there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

hah, wow I turn into a retard when I have no sleep. You'd best have some redbull in with you while you're doing the test too

Good luck !

Edit: guess you'll never get this valuable advice :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Yuugib wrote: »
    Hey, i v spent the night before my last exam (economics) studying, it wasnt actually that bad in the morning.. a bit slow yes..
    hopefully you're doing well enough out there ;)

Done the exact same thing:D

You sleep when your tired and if you're bored go to the Nocturnal forum:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

you're most definately not tje only man who didn;t sleep before exams.... most people was by choice though!

I pulled an all-nighter before physics and geography

Advertisement