Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benzema in FM

Options
  • 20-06-2008 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

did anybody use him,what do u think :D:D:D,how much

of course,the first season

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I had the money but decided against it as his stats are nothing speacial. Dissappointing stats really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I never bothered buying him for a club but I currently have him as the the main striker for France in my international team and I think i hate him he wastes a lot of chances but I have little options apart from him its four seasons into the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

He is still better then in FM07 though, i remember him transferring to Derby and declaring for Algeria? or maybe Morocco in that game cause he couldnt get a game for France!

he was decent, but a very poor finisher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Benzema get's good alright but he's slow enough to develop. around 2014/2016 i was France manager and he was absolutely lethal. got at least one goal a game. but considering it takes nearly 40mil to prise him away from Lyon i never bothered buying him. better value targets out there.

Advertisement