Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraising night- Whytes Stamullen

Options
  • 20-06-2008 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Cross posting, its for a good cause. If its not appropriate, please feel free to delete. Thanks

I am organising a fundraising night on friday 27th June from 8.30 onwards in aid of molly, my foster girl, as some of you know she had a bad break and big op on her leg, external fixator and 6 pins holding the bone in place, the operation and aftercare is costing A LOT !!!! So i decided to run a night of shaving and waxing in her honour, the local butcher (Shane Curran) here in stamullen and Dee from dee gents salon in stamullen are having their legs waxed on the night in front of everyone. Paul from cottage garden center in balbriggan in shaving off his beard also on the night, he hasnt shaved it off in over 15 years !!! So if you live anywhere near here please pop into them to sponsor them, they are being very brave and so supportive of molly and fantantic for doing this for us.
    And please please come on the night drink2_mini.gif any of you who are nearby and fancy a laugh, i have an irish trad band playing on the night, the pub are putting on finger food for me and there will be a raffle, i have been overwhelmed by the support here in stamullen many of the business's here have given me raffle prizes too. Hopefully this will all turn mollys luck around, poor pet has been so unlucky finding herself dumped then in kennels then with me and she breaks her leg !! mellow.gif

If anyone would like to make a donation towards her bills or sponsor one of the lads but dont live near here please contact me Nicola 8415820 every couple of euro helps
    Im not always online because i have a very tempermental modem, should be getting a replacement soon.

Will be a good night out and great if a few people could make it, watching men having their legs waxed, ladies, gotta be some pleasure in that !!!!! diablo_mini.gif

Advertisement