Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Housemate

Options
  • 20-06-2008 12:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭

So they've announced there's to be a new housemate, who would you all like to see?
    I would love to see a new man in there, a hot one preferably, but im guessing since 2 girls have left, it's going to be another girl *sigh*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

girliegirl wrote: »
    So they've announced there's to be a new housemate, who would you all like to see?
    I would love to see a new man in there, a hot one preferably, but im guessing since 2 girls have left, it's going to be another girl *sigh*

when is the new person going in???hope its a nice blonde:D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

dubman25 wrote: »
    when is the new person going in???hope its a nice blonde:D:rolleyes:

Tonight! I can't wait; they're not going to send in (in my opinion, anyway) some happy-go-lucky, quiet person who isn't going to stir up any crap in the house. Now that the main sh*t stirrer has been removed from the house, there's a danger that people may get on too well, so they need someone who's going to get in people's faces, not quite as harsh as Alex (i.e. not someone who gives death threats!) but someone who's going to liven up the place. Probably someone along the lines of Charley from last year, who was, in retrospect, mild in comparison to Alex.

In saying that, Sylvia and Denis look like they're going to stir some sh*t over the next week or so! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Wonder will they be Irish? There's a fine tradition of freaks and losers from Ireland getting a golden ticket! ;)

Advertisement