Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Auto Cosmetics Repair Systems Phone No:

Options
  • 20-06-2008 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a number that works for these guys? The are on the R154 Dunshaughlin-Trim Road. The no: i got from their card (085-7710724) doesn't seem to work.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Oh btw, they are beside the Campus Service station on the trim road. If someone even had the number for that i'd appreciate it????

Thanks,
    JHet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

11850, 11811 ...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

where abouts on the trim road is that campus station? the R154 is the dublin trim road, rather than dunshaughlin?

campervan wrote: »
    where abouts on the trim road is that campus station? the R154 is the dublin trim road, rather than dunshaughlin?

Yep its Campus Station on the R154.

peasant wrote: »
    11850, 11811 ...?

No luck with either of these i'm afraid.:(

• Advertisement

JHet wrote: »
    Yep its Campus Station on the R154.

ye but where is this station? and then i might have an idea what is near it.
    The name of the place isnt internet car company in Batterstown?
    if its a personal business from someones house then it might be harder to find

Nope. Don't think it internet car company. Its on the R154, kiltale i believe.
    Its about 6 miles from batterstown and also 6 miles from trim. So its in the middle of that stretch of road if you know what i mean.

Thanks

Just a final bump if anyone knows the number before closing time.....iF not think i'll just leave it. Supposed to be gettin alloy done 2moro but if i can't contact well.....

just sent u a pm

Advertisement