Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Life Assurance/Home Insurance

Options
  • 20-06-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a policy with Irish Life at the moment which has cover for death/sickness and normal house hold insurance. Is it possible to change if I see a cheaper quote? I know with motor insurance it's awkward.

Cheers,
    X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

Xcellor wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a policy with Irish Life at the moment which has cover for death/sickness and normal house hold insurance. Is it possible to change if I see a cheaper quote? I know with motor insurance it's awkward.

Cheers,
    X

It sounds as if you have 2 policies. Did you take a loan out with PTSB ? They would have given you a life policy with life/serious illness - this can be replaced with Mortgage Protection only if you want (ie death only). The household insurance is a general insurance policy and is not usually linked and would probably be provider that offers household for PTSB.

Advertisement