Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus/NTL Support Thumbs Up

Options
  • 20-06-2008 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

The last three times I rang Chorus/NTL support, I got through to a real-life person twice immediately, and once within a minute. Since I normally only post here to bitch, I thought it was good to post something positive once in a while!

P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I was on NTL last year, have nothing but good things ot say about them. Well apart form the fact you can get them everywhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Anti wrote: »
    I was on NTL last year, have nothing but good things ot say about them. Well apart form the fact you can get them everywhere :)

I am sure you mean can't.

??

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

oceanclub wrote: »
    The last three times I rang Chorus/NTL support, I got through to a real-life person twice immediately, and once within a minute. Since I normally only post here to bitch, I thought it was good to post something positive once in a while!

P.

Thats probably because they are managing to convince people that they need to call their new premium support number:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Rang them this morning on the freephone number, straight through to a very helpful tech support woman, who rang me back several times on my mobile to sort out an issue. Top notch support imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Is this a level? Are people taking the piss :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement