Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers on Tap in Sligo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Anybody pop into Mooney's after the game. Was a draw a fair result?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

need to get this thread back on topic, will answer your question in the rovers thread denman

Does anybody know whether the Czech beer Staropramen can be got in any of the bars here in Sligo. Been hearing rave reviews about it and would be a great addition to beer drinking here in Sligo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭BennyLava

Bemish Red on tap in McGuinnesses on Hight St

Cheers Ben, whats it like? A strong ale?

• Advertisement

Had a pint of Staropramen in The Stables recently, very nice. Anybody else been trying any foreign beers recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I had a Bishops Finger in McGaragles recently...

Anybody been sampling the beers in Shenanigans, now that they are well and truly re-opened? What's the nicest?, and have they got a decent selection of foreign beers on tap? Hope so as I am eager to give them a try.

Had a few Staro's in McGarrigles during the week. Very pleased to see it on tap outside Dub. However they chill it far too cold. It's not supposed to be served ice cold. Nice to see it here all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

500ml bottles of Prasky 4.2% a czech beer from the Staropramen outfit is on sale in Fureys for a bargaain 3€

• Advertisement

Hey guys

What's Hargadons bar like? Been asked to go and have never been in it before? Is it in O'Connell St? What are the beers like on tap? Do they do Staropramen because I know McGarrigles does. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emcc

DenMan wrote: »
    Hey guys

What's Hargadons bar like? Been asked to go and have never been in it before? Is it in O'Connell St? What are the beers like on tap? Do they do Staropramen because I know McGarrigles does. Cheers.

-Great pub.
    -Yes.
    -Usual range of beer on tap, plus a few extras such as Hoegaarden
    -Don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

McGarrigles has a new bottle beer menu featuring mostly belgian brews in large sizes.

I must really try and get down to Hargadons bar very soon. It's sounds so cool. Picked up the Discover Sligo mag in the college yesterday and it has a page dedicated to it. It's like stepping back in time they say. How cool is that!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Redbrunette

Hi, I have a friend who's looking for Boddingtons beer, he can't find it anywhere in the south, I'm living in Sligo at the moment, anyone know if it available anywhere around?

Advertisement