Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert is OFFICIALLY OVER(thanks everybody)

Options
  • 20-06-2008 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭

Just Like to say a little thanks to everybody who to the people who have just finished the leaving cert and helped other people in the threads.

Hope you all get your points and have a good summer,maybe come back next year and give some experiences.

see ya,
    random chatbox:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:FREEDOM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Now that all of the ex-6th years are leaving, myself and the rest of the recent ex-5th years will rule this forum and make teh nubs do our bidding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Well anyone who didnt get their points would have a right to sue the SEC, they cant just keep the points from people.

OMG, THE SEC ARE HIDING THE POINTS!!!!!!

AND REPUBLICAN SINN FEIN ARE IN POWER!!!!!

IS THAT A TORNADO I SEE????????

Ha ha only messin, good call random chatbox, kinda random post though isnt it???

Ok Im making a fool out of myself

*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

turgon wrote: »
    kinda random post though isnt it???

Ok Im making a fool out of myself

*cough*

Nope these are the effects of the leaving cert :D

and its nice to celebrate the fact its over and without having all the cheat and diary threads being talked about:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Davidius wrote: »
    Now that all of the ex-6th years are leaving, myself and the rest of the recent ex-5th years will rule this forum and make teh nubs do our bidding!

Woo! Silly 5th years. We're so much better than them...

<_<

>_>

<_<

No, not here yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

Love from ..me! Ok peoples, i think it is our duty as studs (yes studs, short for students) to go out and show our achieved intelligence by getting unintelligably drunk. Hope everyone gets their points, good luck and freeeeedom to all. Have fun, luv out. xXx MWAH xXx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

cheers guys for all ur help. nice knowing you. hopefully i got my points and ill never have to think about the leaving EVER again!

thought i'd leave you with this:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

yeah have to say thanks to everyone in general for sharing their experiences throughout the dreaded run up to the now past leaving certificate! :cool:

Best of luck to everyone and enjoy the summer..no more 'shouldn't you be studying!?!?' crap :D We're......FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

Just Like to say a little thanks to everybody who to the people who have just finished the leaving cert and helped other people in the threads.

Hope you all get your points and have a good summer,maybe come back next year and give some experiences.

see ya,
    random chatbox

aww this a nice thread :p
    and yeh i would like to take this opportunity to thank
    all ye nice ex-6th yrs who helpede loads during the yr =P
    best of luck to all of ye :D
    Davidius wrote: »

lol...yea. our turn now , cudnt believe it, 6th year!! already!!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭cartman444

cheers everyone!!!!!!!:D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Yeah, peace and love to all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Yeh matter of fact everyone on here helped me a lot through the past 2 onths or so, with the run up to it and all, so yeh thanks a million to all ! ! ! ! !

Advertisement