Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pure telecom

• 20-06-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Is anyone here with or where with pure telecom they new to me but i got a call off them and decided to swicth.Because (1) I download a LOT i'm currently with Perlico 2mb pack with a 20gig traffic allowance:mad:And if you go over you get fined maxuim of 25 euro's i think anyway for 2mb package free calls line rental it's 46 euro a month so 46 plus 25 =71 plus vat and stuff my monthly bill is around 100.I can honestly say i find perlico excellent apart from 2mb is their fastest bb and their dl allowance.With puretelecom 3mb unlimited dl allowance line rental free calls 64 euro p/m.So it siounds good but i dont know anything about them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

A mate of mine is just after being cold-called by them this evening. I never really heard too much about them either.

Anyone able to throw any light on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 julesdarcy

My mother just got cold called too. Any experience with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

My mother had the phone service from them and never had any problems till she tried to cancel service. They just don't want to know. 7 months on after canceling they are still sending bills and she got a threatening letter from Intrum Justitia too. As long as you don't mind being a life long customer you should be alright :D

Here's a thread I started on it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055325894

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 latestviking

We had the worst experience with Pure Telecom !

After being their customers for few years, they came up with some back charges of thousands of euro and they start suspending our business lines straight away ! We always had difficulties dealing with them and ordering new services.
    I would not recommend Pure Telecom to anyone !
    Lot better if you work straight with Magnet or UPC if you can benefit of their fiber optic option.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

DIE ZOMBIE DIE

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement