Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle of the businnesses

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

so basically Mason's wants to try generate some money during the summer because the students have now all fecked off home?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Spam tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Blatant advertising

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Stinger-bar

Nah, I just used to do it in wexford when they did something similar. But you really are a friendly bunch aren't ya. I think you people resent everything in this town don't ya? And I say town because that's all it is, a town....it hasn't the right to be called a city because compared to Cork kilkenny Dublin and galway...it's crap....and that's down to its people. You begrudge everything that's your own. Instead of getting behind local businesses, you berate them..that's why Waterford will never be anymore than a two bit town...its people.

And I have nothing to do with Masons, Revolution or any of the bars down here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Easy does it stinger. No need to get thick and insulting with people.

Right since nobody sees any point in this topic and since its just a slagging match..

Topic Closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement