Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offering a lift ...

Options
  • 20-06-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I'm driving from Galway to west wicklow tomorrow (around noon, give or take a couple of hours) via Loughrea, Birr, Port Laoise, Newbridge.

If by some long shot anyone fancies a lift anywhere that direction that would be good in terms of a few quid towards petrol if you had it but more importantly to me the company and to relieve the emissions guilt.

Is there a better forum to put this in I wonder? A lifts offered/wanted forum would make sense.

If anyone is interested send me a pm.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

dafunk wrote: »
    Is there a better forum to put this in I wonder? A lifts offered/wanted forum would make sense.

It would indeed would it not

Post a request for it to be created here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Brill idea, fair play to ye!

I think a post here for a lift originating is Galway is grand too, but a mod I ain't..

I would use something like this A LOT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I fully support the idea of that board. Would make it so much easier for me to get victims for my suit of skin er I mean people to share a drive..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

nice idea, but not just for galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

You could put a similar thread in the Wicklow forum for the trip back!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

nice idea, but not just for galway

Anywhere between Westport and Warsaw I say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

pix ;)

* apologies to drake... thought you would have been in here long before!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

dafunk wrote: »
    I'm driving from Galway to west wicklow tomorrow (around noon, give or take a couple of hours) via Loughrea, Birr, Port Laoise, Newbridge.

If by some long shot anyone fancies a lift anywhere that direction that would be good in terms of a few quid towards petrol if you had it but more importantly to me the company and to relieve the emissions guilt.

If anyone is interested send me a pm.

just curious did u find somebody to go with you hadn't heard anything on the news yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Petrol money? Emissions guilt?! What would we talk about for four hours?! Woooo boards road trip!

• Advertisement
Advertisement