Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats Luke Up To ?

Options
  • 20-06-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭

Hmm, I thought Luke was a nice happy go lucky type of guy.
    But has anyone noticed how he is a total stirrer?

He immediately went up to Mario after his escape from eviction about Mario's "fan " club (after bitching about Mario in the diary room), now he's going on about Rex and the food (Rex ffs runs a restaurant so he surely knows about ordering food for a lot of people at once).

Totally going off Luke, think he's a snake in the grass.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

he is telling it as it is! he was taking the piss out of mairo and his "fan club" and rex did say he runs 17restaurants surely he would have made a better effort helping with the shopping list and cooking?

His diary room rants are only going to get better!

luke and becks?? hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Supercell wrote: »
    Hmm, I thought Luke was a nice happy go lucky type of guy.
    But has anyone noticed how he is a total stirrer?

I think he's having a laugh. He knows what the game is all about.
    now he's going on about Rex and the food (Rex ffs runs a restaurant so he surely knows about ordering food for a lot of people at once).

Nah I think Rex made a tit of himself with the shopping. Its all well and good ordering for restaurants where he is deciding what's on the menu but the shoopping is for everyone in the house and Rex doesn't get to pick what everyone will eat. Mohammed's calls for halal meat were completely ignored by Rex until Rachel got involved. He was too busy picking his spices which the majority of the hosuemates weren't interested in.

I like Luke. I think he has the right balance. He'll have public support because he's funny and a bit cheeky, and he'll be able to keep the housemates on side to avoid nomination for a while. Winning combination tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

MMMM i can't figure out luke really. He bitches a lot in the diary room and acts like he loves everyone out in the house. I think he has a total game plan here and i dunno whether to think hes genuine or not

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Mark my words, he's playing games, just the others haven't realised it yet!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Definately, its becoming clearer and clearer each day.

• Advertisement

That's the point of the show though. Luke knows the public will see what he says in the diary room and then how he acts with the housemates. We don't really need to mark your words since he's quite blatant about it and not trying to hide anything. It's a game and he knows it and he's playing it quite well so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He is playing the biggest game of them all,
    Being honest in the diary room and making sure he
    doesn't get nominated in the house.
    Hes only playing the Game with the housemates,
    and letting us in on it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭VIS VIRES

Luke is playing a smart game he is telling everybody what they want to hear i think he will be in the house until the end because of this,he won't be put up for eviction....

l am not so sure anymore,the more they show of him
    doing that the more l am disliking him.
    l just wish this year BB would play some things back
    to the Housemates,to get a reaction and see who changes their gameplan.
    SET the cat amongst the Housemates BB.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I was fascinated to see Luke's reaction when Rex called him up on his behaviour (i.e. going around the groups with equal diplomacy and generally stirring the ****), Luke looked visibly stunned. He's playing the game 100%, except he has now been caught out by at least one housemate. DOn't forget, the guy is studying politics at university, so he will know all sorts of dirty tricks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

He is so definately up to something!! He has spent the first two weeks getting everyone to like him!! Everyone thinks hes a pet!! But he has started going between the two groups telling tales!! I dont like him!!

If he says once more 'I dont drink, I dont smoke,I dont swear!' Arrrgh!!!:mad:

Justin Timberlake me arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Yea he's definitely playing a game. Rachel even said in the diary room there's something up with him. As the number of housemates fall he'll be caught out and if new housemates go in they'll know he has some sort of plan

Totally changed my opinion of Luke after last night and today. He's been passing comment on Kathreya and I think this will be his undoing. Suggesting that Kat and Rachel are "the biggest gameplayers" is just pathetic. The girls are obviously the type of people who stay out of stuff like that, and fair play to them for it!

He used to be funny while he played the game but he's just horrible now.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Totally changed my opinion of Luke after last night and today. He's been passing comment on Kathreya and I think this will be his undoing. Suggesting that Kat and Rachel are "the biggest gameplayers" is just pathetic. The girls are obviously the type of people who stay out of stuff like that, and fair play to them for it!

He used to be funny while he played the game but he's just horrible now.

Dont think he thought past getting in the house.
    l reckon he thought if l get on with everyone then they wont nominate me.
    Silly Boy,
    He really is getting on my nerves....SHUDDER!
    l want him gone,am l the only one?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Was watching a bit of him on the live show and he's clearly rattled about Sylvia's bad reception and cacking himself over the thought of getting similar abuse.

Also anyone see that stuff about his earlobe fetish and him licking Jen's ear? Weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Was watching a bit of him on the live show and he's clearly rattled about Sylvia's bad reception and cacking himself over the thought of getting similar abuse.

Also anyone see that stuff about his earlobe fetish and him licking Jen's ear? Weirdo.

Yeah I saw all that. Dale was worse though. He was crying on the couch after the penny had dropped that him and his 'cool friend's are fooked.

Didn't know blowup dolls had advanced to now include earlobes.

Did you see when Mario Lisa and Luke were talking about the eviction and Luke said that the only reason Mo stayed was because Sylvia was hated and that no one on the outside really liked Mo, they only disliked Sylvia. :rolleyes: Mario set him straight though, and insisted Mo is well like after all the sh/t he has to put up, and that he is a sound bloke.

When Luke left, Mario made a few general comments which looks like he is now suspicious of Luke. So that's now Darnell, Mo, Rachel, presumably Mo, and Mario that have Luke sussed.

Would love to see him go up against Mo next week, and then we would see how well liked Mo is, ya little douche.

I find that you really need to watch a few hours of Live feed to really get an idea of how people really are. So far, Luke has generally gotten off lightly on the highlights considering all the sh/t stirring he gets up to on a day to day basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

He's playing a great game.
    Gas in the diary room!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

He's playing a great game.
    Gas in the diary room!!:D

If the object of his game is to be loathed by the vast majority of the public, and to rapidly lose the trust and respect of his fellow housemates, then yeah, he is playing a smashing game, man of the match probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Did you see when Mario Lisa and Luke were talking about the eviction and Luke said that the only reason Mo stayed was because Sylvia was hated and that no one on the outside really liked Mo, they only disliked Sylvia. :rolleyes: Mario set him straight though, and insisted Mo is well like after all the sh/t he has to put up, and that he is a sound bloke.

Yeah I saw that. Luke is such a yes man. I thought Mario made a good point during that conversation about how Dennis would have to live with the consequences of what he did on the outside world when he goes to clubs and stuff. People will definitely want to have a word with him about the spitting thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Luke is going to be boo'd on the way out, he isn't to be trusted at all and i think day by day people are starting to realise just who are the decent ones and who the nasty ones are.

Decent people usually win Big bro and imho cookie, Rebecca, Mario, Lisa, Mikey and Rachel are going to be there at the finish line.

Stuart, Luke and Jennie (sooner the better) will get the boot eventually.

Bit players like Dale, Darnell, Mo, Rex etc will go along the way and have no chance of winning or making a lasting impression (maybe Rex excepted)

• Advertisement

Decent people usually win Big bro and imho cookie, Rebecca, Mario, Lisa, Mikey and Rachel are going to be there at the finish line.

Rebecca?? Decent?? Not a chance. She is a complete moron who should have kept her arse on the floor during fight night as she escalated the whole thing by getting in Mo's face. She's one of the bitchiest people in there.

Advertisement