Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awww Mario and Lisa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Did you see them on last nights show? I was nearly puking with them kissing and Lisa in that outfit. She have a game plan that they think will win it for them. I laughed when they said the others feel threatened by them!! Like how??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

well mario aint going to last much longer, as if viewers want to see them dancing or in bed with tea and custard creams,
    its like watching your mam and dad - ewwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The thing that really sickened me was the way he kept looking at himself in the mirror while dancing with her. He strikes me as the type that would only gaze into her eyes so he can see his own reflection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I quite like these 2.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Sorry but watching the other night made me feel like this.

Lisa loves Mario and Mario loves himself.

04-02-06_0134-pukefest.jpg

• Advertisement

ah they are only acting like a couple in love, like any other couple would act, don't see why they shouldn't do this just because they are on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I thought it was hilarious the other night when it looked like they were about to get snuggley in bed and Big Brother called Mario to the diary room.

That was so mean... it was like 2 in the morning wasn't it? :D so cruel bb so cruel!!

Well if it spared us some televisual grunts and moans from the pair of 'em I'm delighted! I'm not a fan of gross out comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

They used to annoy me, but I am starting to find them more funny all the time.

Mario: "I'm dipping my custard cream in this juicy tea"

Lisa: "Oh, what a night"

All said so seriously, it was hillarious!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Ah Super Mario is great crack, all those one liners. After all, he is the facilitator, the manager of a million men!

Any couple would show affection for eachother in the house. However, it's the type of thing most people don't like to see, i.e. have you ever been in a room and you're mate is waring the face of someone? You're instantly peeved with your mate for such gross behaviour.

I think in this respect BB are purposely showing us these scenes to drum up hate for Mario (I suspect they want to keep Sylvia in), but like I said, any other couple would be the same. However, the type of behaviour that the likes of Sylvia, Dennis and Luke are exhibiting at the moment would not be common to everyone, and is illustrative of their nasty personalities, and for this, they need to go.

The only thing that bugged me about mario was him going on about mikey being blind all the blooming time but other than that i think hes great. Very entertaining to watch and i love lisa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

"Mikey's blind!, Open your eyes!" :D

Yeah I think he harped on about it too much, but I think his heart was in the right place. He seems to have been a good mate for him in general in there.

The way some of the others treat Mikey is what should be deplored. Sylvia on last nights HL telling him to shut up and that he didn't hear anything, treating him like an idiot, after he (and all of us) heard Jen ask her for a cookie. Then there is the whole issue of some of them waken him up at 3am constantly, and being unapologetic about it.

Also, the likes of Dale and that seem to treat him like an imbecile, and rarely seem to engage with him.

The way sylvia was trying to convince him he didn't hear about the cookies was unbelievably cruel... just because hes blind doesn't mean hes deal or an idiot!! shes such a biatch!!! I love the way mikey stands his ground, GO MIKEY!!! :D

That's a common thing for someone who is blind or visually impaired to experience though. Being blind doesn't make you mentally slow, unfortunately most people don't seem to realise that.

Couple that with people speaking louder or more slowly to you because you're blind and it can make for a frustrating experience.

Ya its pure ignorance but to be showing thast ignorance on tv is ridiculous!! Mikey being ridiculed for standing up for himself will not make sylvia more popular!! shes threading on thin ice, and why does she always have to wake him up and then give out when he says it to her??!! If someone did that to her, id say she would be unimpressed!! I think mario is a great friend to mikey, very sincere!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

"Mikey's blind!, Open your eyes!" :D

Yeah I think he harped on about it too much, but I think his heart was in the right place. He seems to have been a good mate for him in general in there.

Mikey's got a disabilityyyyyyy ya know.

Know it's a bit off topic, but the last few posters are right about the way they treat him (Sylvia in particular). They think he's stupid because he's blind, and treat him accordingly.

Advertisement