Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My interview with Terri Runnels

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Link doesnt work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ttp is not a registered protocol, apparently.

http://www.totalwrestling.net/interviews/Terri_Runnels.mp3 works from IE, but the feedback is terrible.
    It's unlistenable.*

*We all make up words sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Somebody sucks at the interwebz ;)

http://www.totalwrestling.net/interviews/Terri_Runnels.mp3

There ya go matey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Works for me?? and yes I do suck at the interwebz (BIG TIME)

sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Sorry, had to be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Works now, but wasn't working last night.

Cool, sorry about the mix up. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Worked fine for me. A nice little show as usual, with my only quam being that there wa very little discussion of wrestling on the show!

Whens the interview with Cabray?

Worked fine for me. A nice little show as usual, with my only quam being that there wa very little discussion of wrestling on the show!

Whens the interview with Cabray?

Terri wanted to talk more about the (Make to world write) idea. We hope to get her on again. Cabray is mad busy and it's hard trying to get a time and date that is good for both of us. I hope it will be done some time next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I haven't listened to the interview, but I remember reading about how her writing competition was a bit of a scam. There's small print in the rules that says that the contest can be called off if something like at least 2000 people don't enter. And they all have to pay $500 to enter. So if she gets enough people to enter she gets a million dollars which should easily cover the expenses. If she doesn't get enough people she can just end it and not give away the house

She's still got some of the wrestling business in her blood apparently!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

WWE ex-Diva in unscrupulous bitch shocker! Who'd have guessed!?:pac:

Fozzy wrote: »
    I haven't listened to the interview, but I remember reading about how her writing competition was a bit of a scam. There's small print in the rules that says that the contest can be called off if something like at least 2000 people don't enter. And they all have to pay $500 to enter. So if she gets enough people to enter she gets a million dollars which should easily cover the expenses. If she doesn't get enough people she can just end it and not give away the house

She's still got some of the wrestling business in her blood apparently!

She talks about this. (It's $200 to enter)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nice show, good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Jimmy McMurtry

Must have a listen use to think she was the hottest thing ever

Advertisement