Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUART Will he Last?

Options
  • 20-06-2008 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Well going on looks ,he pretty much has the female votes,
    Wonder what the lads will make of him,especially Mario.
    Did l hear Lisa ask him if he exercises?!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Ugh no. He'll be gone in about 2 weeks.

If you think that's what all women find attractive you need to re-evaluate some things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Amz wrote: »
    Ugh no. He'll be gone in about 2 weeks.

If you think that's what all women find attractive you need to re-evaluate some things.

QFT

Does the house really need another self-adoring manwhore? We've already got Rex and Dale :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

No not at all, l am talking about all the teens that go on looks alone and personality sometimes goes over their heads.
    We will have to wait and see what his persona is because he said he had a little girl of 5 and then went on to say he probley had another 3 or 4 around somewhere,
    That could have been just to stand out in the auditions
    or (he really is a TwaT)
    Guess we will have to wait and see.;)
    Did not mean in the way you thought...AMZ...should have worded it better,
    l live and learn.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

He'll last, he's more personality than Dull has and both Sylvia's and Jennifer's eyes lit up like christmas morning when he walked through the door. Now Dull's role as Jennifer's love interest has gone hopefully he'll go too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

He'll probably turn out to have the personality of a wet tea towel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Yeah sylvia looked like she was about to pass out from the excitement!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I'd say he'll last a few weeks. Hopefully he'll put some energy into the house. Dale is actually very dull doesn't get up to much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

A straight guy wearing mascara, dont think is going to have a great persona but hopefully will be a good housemate...
    did you see sylvia face, she looked happy? the house needed more guys to even the girl/boy ratio why does big bro has always have plently good looking girls but one good looking guy?

Did Sylvia say she already knew him?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

They met during auditions and she's all over him like a rash now :eek:

• Advertisement

LolaDub wrote: »
    Did Sylvia say she already knew him?

The Big brother voiceover said Sylvia met him at
    the auditions.
    Dont think she liked the fact that he fell asleep
    while she was in his bed.
    Really hope he fancies one of the other girls and
    then we will see the fireworks.:D

A straight guy wearing mascara, dont think is going to have a great persona but hopefully will be a good housemate...
    did you see sylvia face, she looked happy? the house needed more guys to even the girl/boy ratio why does big bro has always have plently good looking girls but one good looking guy?

Did he not say in the Audition tape,when BB asked if
    he was wearing mascara,
    "l am this Goodlooking naturally".:rolleyes:

She really is its a bit sick!!! I saw her jumping into his bed and asking for a hug then giving out to him for blanking her! Desperate or what its a bit embarrassing for her.

LolaDub wrote: »
    She really is its a bit sick!!! I saw her jumping into his bed and asking for a hug then giving out to him for blanking her! Desperate or what its a bit embarrassing for her.

Yes, did you hear her tell him 3 times ,"l am not having that" and still stayed in the bed.
    OMG l hope he continues to wind her up.1 thing is for sure she wants rid of Mikey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

Bunny boiler! Was so embrassed for her, she was speaking loud enough for everyone else to hear.
    Her boyfriend must be proud!
    Ya i know he said in the audition he just good looking, but i still believe he is wearing mascara and plucks his eyebrows, savage bod so i forgive him on makeup and keep looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Over on the DS forums, the word is that they didn't meet at an audition, but may have spent up to 2 weeks with eachother in a 'dry run' BB. If this is the case, it makes a bit of mockery of the whole '16 strangers' concept. There is also word that Dennis was in this dry run as well.

It makes a bit of sense, as BB seems so paro about them talking about the 'audition' process, and a few times the likes of Rex have said 'you know what I mean, but we just can't talk about it'.

As for Stu, he seems like the typical metrosexual twat that is a all to common these days. The type of bloke who invariably gets a punch on a night out. Sylvia was vile around him, and she has acted like a real plonker the last fo the last 3 or 4 days. The removal of Alex was her chance to liberate herself from the impression people may have carried abut her, but if anything, she has re-enforced it.

Also, does anyone think Dennis is a little 2 faced sap. He was all teary eyed in the diary room about not standing up to Alex a week or so ago, insinuating that he was turning over a new leaf, and then we had his meeting where he seemed to be leading the charge for stamping out gossiping and game playing. However, in the last 2 days himself and Sylvia have been up to their old tricks. Dennis telling Dale last night 'we decide who goes, not them'.

But we all know that its really BB who decides,they only show what they want to show,and if they wanted to,
    could make anyone look good or bad.
    They have us viewers really sussed.

Stuart to sylvia as he got out of bed,
    "l will leave the money there"
    CLASS!:D

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Stuart to sylvia as he got out of bed,
    "l will leave the money there"
    CLASS!:D

+1

what a leg. that was soooo funny. they face on her. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

MMM i think he will last and should def be kept in while sylvias there :D pure comic value with her pathetic flirting and then so called feeling "guilty" over it... oh whatever if you felt guilty you wouldn't be doing it!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

akamossy you're so right. she tries to justify it, feel bad about it, then goes straight back to flirting.

ChewChew wrote: »
    akamossy you're so right. she tries to justify it, feel bad about it, then goes straight back to flirting.

I know, its so sickening!! Her boyfriend is well rid as far as im concerned! How pathetic to ruin a 4 year relationship to flirt with a guy in the bb house who lets be honest is not even interested!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I think theres signs of a spark between Stuart and Jennifer, the way they look at eachother when they are talking is full of smiles winks etc, the body language is all very flirty.

Dale wont be pleased!
    If they become a couple there will be the aww factor and he'll be safe for a while.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Jennifers face was priceless when stuart walked in, she looked like all her christmases had come at once, id say dale is very unimpressed!! def has some competition there

Mabey he will bide his time,and wont make the same
    mistake Ziggy did last year.
    l think sylvia could be another Michelle(remember her chasing stuart).
    Here's Hoping!:D

Still all over him like a rash,
    Poor guy doesn't know where to put himself.
    Lets hope she got the message tonight.:rolleyes:

He seems more inclined towards jen,
    as she is not throwing herself at him.

Still all over him like a rash,
    Poor guy doesn't know where to put himself.
    Lets hope she got the message tonight.:rolleyes:

Thats a NO then!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

I actually don't mind Stuart, particularly after Sylvia proceeded to make an ass out of herself last night. It was priceless when she went over to him the second time when we he was trying to sleep and said "And another thing, stop flirting with me", he just went "Oh My God"!

I really want to like Sylvia for some reason, but she's just an asshole. She's embarassing herself. It's gotten silly. She's gone Friday, anyway.

Get Dennis out next, I hate the little pr1ck!:mad: Such a drama queen.

Not fond of any one HM this year, I wouldn't mind seeing Mo win, though. He's not overly entertaining but he seems like one of the only sound people in their.

• Advertisement

l think stuart is waiting to see who likes who,he is
    after all immune and could just wait and see who
    has control and who will follow.
    l have a feeling he knows the kind of reception Sylvia
    will get and therefore doesnt want to get too close.;)

Advertisement