Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUART Will he Last?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l so WANT ......BB to expose Jen for what she really is.
    WHY don't they show audition tapes into the house,
    That would be a first,l have a feeling BB knows about Jen and her situation so they should let the Housemates
    know too,
    How dare she insinuate she has brought her child up on
    her own, when she so obviously has ...NOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

after last night...gt him out.

whats all this about jen's situation too??

zuchum wrote: »
    after last night...gt him out.

whats all this about jen's situation too??

She has never been a single parent according to
    her Estranged Hubby,nor is she a model as she only
    visited an agency before she went into the House.
    They just took details and measurements from her.:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

She has never been a single parent according to
    her Estranged Hubby,nor is she a model as she only
    visited an agency before she went into the House.
    They just took details and measurements from her.:(

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story! :mad:

Not too bright though,didn't she realise it would
    all come out and leave her no chance to win over
    the public.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I thought Stu was alright when he first came in, a bit harmless and just loved himself a bit.... How wrong was I, he was in the middle of that fight, he was the one who began shouting and winding them all up just before Denis spit at Mo. Hopefully he was warned about his actions, he was just as aggressive as Darnell. He definately has a 'game plan', i've noticed how he will go to each person and talk to them about what they are interested in and be so nice. He's thinking about nomination already me thinks...I think he's a bit of a snake, wouldn't trust him!

Which is exactly why he kept his distance with Sylvia,
    he is working out who to bond with to keep himself
    in the running.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I totally agree, watching the shenanigans last night again today it seems to me that Stuart was the one that moved its from being a bit of an argument to something that got physical.

He was really really aggressive towards Rex and to be honest I wouldn't have been able to keep as cool headed as TRex (lol) did in those circumstances.

The interview between Sylvia and Davina last night was interesting - its clear that Stuart seems to be the male equivalent of Jennifer in the house (ie the pretty one) and when the pretty ones get upset the rest suffer.

Dale was riled up because he probably isnt the prettiest one for the first time in his life so he squared up to Mo after Stuarts testosterone gets the better of him with Rex.

Its a fascinating human experiment this year.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Yep,l am with you there,and isn't it strange that jen's
    profile says she cant stand people who spit,yet all she has done is stand up for Dennis The Menace.:(

Advertisement