Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday evening restaurant - Southside?

• 20-06-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a chef mate who owns a decent restaurant down the country and he and his wife are coming to stay next Sunday night. He loves his food and is into down to earth honest food in cosy locations rather than up market/trendy/pretentious destinations. The usual drill is a couple of drinks before dinner, relaxed chatty dinner with a couple of bottles of wine followed by copious amounts of pints as late as possible as he usually only "gets going" around midnight

Most places are closed Sunday night so what do people recommend I bring them to? I'm thinking Cafe Bar Deli in Ranelagh but I'm sure there are more intersting options out there.

Regards,

Ben

Comments

Advertisement