Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs and Societies during the Summer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah you should see our grant applications !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Grimes wrote: »
    Yeah you should see our grant applications !

Seriously though - what are you/is it?

Its kinda like swinging but with people you dont know. We arnt allowed to put up posters as it is a breach of UCD's decency policy but we are an active part of UCD life. It is afterall the 21st century

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Swinging as in dancing? Or dogging as in... dogging? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

Raphael wrote: »
    Yep, we intend to have sign-ups during freshers week, starting the week after.

it's true, i won't see you at all next year....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Swinging as in dancing? Or dogging as in... dogging? :eek:

either way.... nice!

No its an actual dogging society. We cant advertise officially for obvious reasons but we are a recognised society as of last year. We plan to be a bit more visible on campus next year though

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

No its an actual dogging society. We cant advertise officially for obvious reasons but we are a recognised society as of last year. We plan to be a bit more visible on campus next year though

You ARE joking... right???

You know I think I read something about this in the University Observer once. Would I be right??

No that wasnt us in the observer but the article got people talking about a demand for a society which caters for such a group. Anyone is welcome to come along, if you see me at one of the meetings come along and say hi , or more ! We plan to officially launch it at the freshers stand, I predict a bit of controversy in the papers but sure all publicity is good publicity

• Advertisement

No that wasnt us in the observer but the article got people talking about a demand for a society which caters for such a group. Anyone is welcome to come along, if you see me at one of the meetings come along and say hi , or more ! We plan to officially launch it at the freshers stand, I predict a bit of controversy in the papers but sure all publicity is good publicity

'A bit of controversy' might be putting it mildly...

I guess you're not joking in your sig :)

So will i see you guys there? Tayto, id especially love to see you there

Sorry, I don't think I qualify, I don't have a dog... ;)

LOL - are you the guys who were pushing for free condoms in UCD? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Entertaining and all as this is, I really hope nobody is taking it seriously...

edit: Nah, nobody's that gullible...

Ah for crying out loud Phil! I wanted to see who showed up on Friday and take the piss out of them! (not shag them). Anyway there is no dogging society as far as I know, there may be but Im not involved in it. I know "the evil lime" has proposed one though

Anyway there is no dogging society as far as I know, there may be but Im not involved in it. I know "the evil lime" has proposed one though

No... apparently there is!

I swear I read something about it before..

Anybody else heard/seen anything? :confused:

PS - Grimes..... SURRRRRRE... ;):D

I dont think its an official society. I think its just the fact that the P/Q toilets in the Arts Block are a known gay sex spot.

Down With That Sort of Thing

Careful Now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

Oh, bugger. Remember those threads (1 2) a few months ago, in which someone argued for the imposition of Christian morals on UCD? Maybe he had a point, and UCD is Sodom as well as Gomorrah. eh? It may have been the Catholic University of Ireland a century ago, not that that stopped James Joyce from carrying on as he did... :cool:

Ah for crying out loud Phil! I wanted to see who showed up on Friday and take the piss out of them! (not shag them).

Having a dull summer so.... and also apparently a lot of free time.

• Advertisement

Im in college every day .. so yes

Mine's fairly dull so far too. Just further away.

Advertisement