Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rate the wrestlers based on IN-RING SKILLS (by the way, read the whole post please)

• 21-06-2008 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Rate the following wrestlers out of 10 based on IN-RING SKILLS. Also, name matches that prove your rating for each wrestler (by the way, name when the matches happened like which ppv,etc.). Here are the wrestlers:

john cena
    undertaker
    triple h
    batista
    hbk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I have to read the entire post?
    pass.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

is wrestling fake?

What one person likes, another doesn't.

Some people 'hate' John Cena and would give him a 1, whereas others love him and would give him a 10.

Its all a matter of opinion. and I'm too lazy to think back to every match with a certain wrestler to defend my opinion :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i won't rate their skills but i will pick some of my favourite matches involving those guys off the top of my head.

john cena : umaga royal rumble 2007
    shawn michaels WM23
    Shawn michaels raw april 2007
    bobby lashley Great american bash 2007
    randy orton Summerslam 2007

undertaker: batista WM23
    michaels Badd Blood 1997
    edge WM24
    mankind king of the ring 1998
    Kurt Angle No Way Out 2006
    HHH WM17

triple h: shawn michaels summerslam 2002
    taker WM17
    Rock Summerslam 1998
    cactus jack royal rumble 2000
    steve austin nwo 2001

batista: have to say i have only really enjoyed his work with taker, nothing else really stands out

hbk: razor ramon WM10
    mankind mind games 1996,
    vader summerslam 1996
    kurt angle WM21,
    HHH summerslam 2002
    jericho WM19
    davey boy smith king of the ring 1996
    diesel IYH April 1996.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Cena: hell of a worker but still looks like a rookie when trying to control the pace of a match, I dont get the hate for him, hes passionate, works hard, puts on a great show and is the biggest draw in the company

Undertaker: can still go when he wants, depends on who hes in the ring with though, Batista and Edge have gotten their best singles feuds out of him and likewise given him his best matches in years, always seems to get saddled with whatever useless big man the E is trying to shove down our throats as a threat "ooooh Mizark beat up taker he must be the man now"

Triple H: solid but overrated, again depends on who he's working with, gave Batista the best match of his career at Vengeance 2005

Batista: like a 21st century Ultimate Warrior, hugely over but with little ring ability to back it up, had a great feud with Taker last year and suprisingly had the best match at Mania 23

HBK: untouchable, that a guy in his 40's can still perform the way he does is incredible, if the rest of the roster had even half the flair and ability this guy has WWE would be a lot better off, had the best part of any Royal Rumble match ever with Taker in 2007, imo the best ever in the ring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

jeffha wrote: »
    Rate the following wrestlers out of 10 based on IN-RING SKILLS. Also, name matches that prove your rating for each wrestler (by the way, name when the matches happened like which ppv,etc.). Here are the wrestlers:

john cena
    undertaker
    triple h
    batista
    hbk

btw i was expecting this thing to be an essay when i saw the title thread, not exactly war and peace now is it:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

War and Peace was originally titled "War: What is it good for?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

you forgot the huh,

war huh what is it good for

Advertisement