Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boat slips in and around cork ?

Options
  • 21-06-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hey

just wondering does anyone know where i could get a list of locations where i can launch a fishing boat, with easy access etc around cork..

Mods, i have started this thread in the cork city forum, as alot of people here might know where the boat slips are compared to asking in the sailing/boating section......

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

there's one in Cobh - by the entrance to the playground/public car park.
    there's another one in Ringaskiddy, the gate on the way in has a height restriction. a car would be fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

There are a few down by the boat clubs at the marina city end and Blackrock end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Cool. Two in Youghal, one more functional than the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

There is one right outside the Lee Rowing Club along the Marina, but the angle might be awkward to use for slipping a boat thats attached to a car.

Advertisement