Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the Wexford/Gorey Post

Options
  • 21-06-2008 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi all,

Got a quick question about the local newspapers in Wexford. Do they have any kind of enterainment section? With reviews of cinema, DVD, games, etc, etc? The reason being I've written something similar for my own local newspapers in the past, and if the Echo doesn't have something like it I was going to put a proposal to them when I arrive in Wexford. :)

Cheers,

PS - Just realised I've used "Post" in the title instead of "Echo". My mistake!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

I think the middle section of the Guardian has one, its the same one they have in other counties, ie Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

The Echo review Cinema and Music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

Wexford paper definately has reviews / entertainment section - there is another magazine recently launched...called the buzz (if I remember correctly) - lots of similar entertainment/music/reviews...etc

Advertisement