Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressuirsed Pump Issue.

Options
  • 21-06-2008 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HI all, First time post so apologies if i am not making much sence.

We have a presurised water system in our house, attached to the system is a Wilo MP303 pump. my issue started when the Capisitor decided to go after a year. so i changed it, all seemed to be going ok until i noticed when i had the emmersion on that the pressure reading on the pump was at 6bar, from what i remember my plumber telling me the pressure should be at 3.5 bar.

Has anyone else come accross asimilar issue and if so what was the fix or am i aswell off calling out the service engineers??

Any suggestions or help would be really appriciated.

Thanks Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

does it go to 6 bar immedietly after you turn on the immersion or does the pressure take a little while to build?
    have you got an expansion vessel on the system and if so is it blue or red?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

what happens when u run a little hot water and the pump clicks in, does it drop back and stay at 3.5bar.
    what is happening is when the water is being heated, the water expands and therefore will increase the pressure on the gauge.

Advertisement