Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Loans Please help!!

Options
  • 21-06-2008 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I want to study medicine in Czech Republic.
    The fees is 9000 per year!

Does anyone know if i can get loans to study abroad???
    I am an Irish citizen. Please help me :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I imagine you could get a personal loan from most banks. You will most likely need a parent to act as guarantor however. Possibly try contacting the college and see do they have any financial packages organised through a particular bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭madnirvana

needmore help :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 irishsaint

madnirvana wrote: »
    needmore help :(

Medicine is considered by Ulster Bank to be one of the four "professional" university courses. My friend who lives in the Republic of Ireland got a €14,000 loan to study at Queens in Belfast 2 years ago for his last 2 years. Perhaps they could be a good place to start as he clearly borowed to study abroad! I will say one thing though, I bank with UB and they are very poor and he eventually trasnferred his loan to AIB but at least he got it from UB

Advertisement