Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Attack Gig next month worth going to?

Options
  • 21-06-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

I'm a fan of Massive Attack but I've never seen them live. I'm wondering how much of the older songs they'll play or if they'll focus on 100th Window and newer material.

Anyone have an idea of the set list for the Cork gig? And who they'll have up with them? I hear Tricky is ill but surely he'll be there?

What kind of people go to a Massive Attack gig? Would it be more alternative types, indie kids, or Hip Hop types?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

sorry dont really have the info you are looking re the set-list and the type of people who attend but I saw them a couple of years ago when they played in a festival and they were one of the best bands I saw there!

They crowd were very mellow and the show they put on was visulally brilliant.
    I wouldn't be a huge fan, but I knew most of the songs they were playing.

All in all, if I had the chance to see them again, I would jump at it!

Hope that helps you a little bit in deciding:p

Advertisement