Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Tila Tequila fight

• 21-06-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

My eh friend* was watching A shot at love with Tila Tequila last night and saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRcr7LmZBnE

He actually broke the guys jaw he had to get a plate put in it to pull it back together. They show his teeth on the show and i thought he had lost one but it was actually the gap left by the break. Guys got a nice right on im.

*might actually be me but don't judge it may be a pile a crap but it's a pile a crap with lesbians in it and we all love lesbians in piles of crap 2girls 1 cup

Advertisement